Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What was Anjali doing when Arshi adopted Aarav! :O (Page 6)

RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Correction please...

ArShi did not adopt Aarav because they needed I child. 

Due to the circumstances Aarav became close mainly to Arnav and secondly to Khushi. They had already started loving him as their own son... That love resulted in them adopting him. Given the development of relationships, its was apt that Arnav and Khushi adopted him and not Anjali.

And of course as everybody else is saying here, the whole family will take care of him, not just ArShi! Anjali bua will spoil him with love and care I guess...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueM

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Lol! It feels weird thinking of ArHi as parents...

BlueM

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I also wanted Anjali to adopt Arav. I mean Arnav and Khushi are so young to be parents of a grown up kid. It will look odd when he will call them mom and dad.
CVs doesn't have any interest to IPK. So they are making script with negligence.Thank God that they finally end the Shit-all track and restore Arnav's image.

BlueM

..ashiya.. IF-Rockerz
..ashiya..
..ashiya..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Never mind.. Neither Anjali nor the CV's are very good when it comes to using their brain!Wink

BlueM

ashmir24 Goldie
ashmir24
ashmir24

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desipwincess84

Originally posted by ashmir24

so how will Arshi get the credit.
how can she say she is proud of them.
How will Asr be some one who is inpired by his loving sister who brought him up.
Anjali did the same with Asr at a very small age.
Now they adopted him ,its shows they ar people with grat heart .
he is the brother anjali and she is the  daughter of Garima and sasi.
they learned it through them.
so anajali is proud of them ,Garima and sasi will be proud of them.we are proud of them.
just imagine if they where not ready to aceept that innocent orphan on the spot.
just imagine they forgot for one minute they are one like him.
just imagine when Anjali over takes them.
where will their personality goes .
Arnav and kushi is an example for
perfect love ,trust,bonding,and  a nd good heart.
they cannot be selfish.
now he is adopted By Arshi,but anjali will bring him up,mami will adore him,nani will take care for him.Akash and payal will cuddle him,Nk will friends with him.and arshi do everything with him.
dont you think so that was the right script.

I completely 100% agree with you and understand the reasoning behind why they decided to adopt Arrav, but with the recent turn of events lets just say they choose to end the show wouldn't it have made logical sense for Anjali to adopt because she is the one that just lost her child and is now alone. Even if the show ends in February Anjali can't get married that quickly and have another child because it wouldn't make sense that would make seem as they are rushing the end, unless they show her preggers again but now if she adopted Arrav at least she would have the comfort of having a reason to be happy and move on and us as viewers would understand she has a reason to be happy again.

Because I have seen recently Anjali may have seemed to move on but it just doesn't make sense because before she had gone crazy without Shyam how can you be perfectly fine now when a few weeks after you were mentally crazy for your hubby yea I know she understands he used her but then wouldn't she be again more mentally insane knowing ur own husband that you were devoted to killed your one reason for existence. Of course everyone has their own opinion and that's just mine lol. I'm not bashing any it just why not make things logical.
no dear I didnt take this as a bashing ,you are welcome to open up with your opinions,its just a dicussuions on it between different thoughts.What you said it right.Anjali recovered from the shock and pain very fast.i found that as a blessing she got from the God to come back and be stable with the mind.you know some thing every body will not react on situations the same way.LIke Anjali  i have a cousin ho recovered from the shock of knowing her Husbands real face who left her All alone when she she got cancer,First she thought Some people made him do so ,because he used to act like shyam did with njali,very loving and caring ,then the next day she realised he is a dirty man and never loves her,she trired to fight and win agins the life by forgeting him from the next day ownwards .she said she dont want to hurt others who love her geniunely sitting depressed loosing that idiot.And he also try to kill the baby she was carrying that time,but for her unluck she has to Abort the baby even though we  people try to protet the baby from his killing,And now she got married to another person and live happily.
I was trying to justify why they showed Arnav and kushi adopt him.I fond that is the perfect way to show how good they are at heart and if anjali hd come forward before them  that part of Arshi which anjalli said she is proud of it will never be in frames.Big smileAs you said each one have their own view...

Go to top