~* Sumit Vats AT#93* - Page 91

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ...Mels...

my mom likes rishi his masti only makes her watch the show and ye like everytime shwetha ki wajah se change change 🀣 she hates her understandbly because my mom is a part f the normal indian audience that ship the main loads only! πŸ˜†

and she likes sumit too she says his eyes suit him very well

and its a miracle she likes rishi warna to mummies ko woh DABH ke sooraj ke alawa kya dikhta hai 🀣

she likes the other colors waala rk too πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰both RK is cute but apna thoda jyada mastikhor hai πŸ˜†πŸ€£

shruti is a really cute kid that hitler thing doesnt suit her

and if mummy ne 8 saal correct nahi kiya that only happens na

even rishi used to shout at her when she used to do wrong but not speak to her otherwise

khair chodo the kid wil improve later

seeing pihu choti hitler is absolutely a bore to me

pihu is like a rockstar kid

being rishis daughter i expected more from indu but these cvs its like somehow only indiras haughty traits have come in her coaxed by that "woh" she spoilt even more

Pihu? πŸ˜•
Shruti is cute 😳
I say dat Indu is spoilt n needs a nice tight slap which zara will giv her on Monday...common yaar Indu not talking to RK or evn not liking him becoz he dint speak to her properly for 8 years is acceptable but she has no respect for elders does not know wat to talk ...how to talk nothing...she had to b corrected by Swetha but no...
Originally posted by luminos3

Girls jaari rakho Rishi bashing! Lol! Main abhi aayi! Kuch kaam hain! Ufff
Dekh Hema yeh log Zara ki tarha bhatak gaye hein. Rishi ki bashing chodkar usse be intehaa mohabat karne lage heinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that song ❀️ one of my favs especially the beginning with the guitar and the heartbeats i was so happy they played the full version today

and ratis expressions were too cute

i love this pair yaar zashi so much better than inshi

and did you guys noticed our zashi were back they wre fighting yesterday when rishi said ya allah she said shut up 🀣
mels maine kaha tha na lade bina nahi reh sakte dono πŸ˜†

@mona aur ek baat Rk ki himmat kaise hui itna cute Devar banneki. ..Bhabi you ok kehne ki..😈🀣
start karte hai phir se 
what yaar rishi ko ese chance miss nahi karna chahiye tha πŸ˜†
Zashi r not just hot...Dey r spicy n sizzling ☺️ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by synic

@mona aur ek baat Rk ki himmat kaise hui itna cute Devar banneki. ..Bhabi you ok kehne ki..😈🀣
bhabi ne kahin irade badal liye to munna bhaisahab ka kya hoga galat kiya rk ne or uper se lakdi bola bhabi ko galat kiya πŸ€£
Zashi r d pizza bread n thier romance pizza topping... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shiin

Zashi r not just hot...Dey r spicy n sizzling ☺️ πŸ˜†
☺️made for each other β˜ΊοΈ jo achchai nahi apne pyar ki kamiyon se bhi pyaar karte hai πŸ˜³