Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys im pretty sure we will get a zashi romantic scene tommorow rishi give her indiras clothes she wears ut he comes close to her and the story goes on πŸ˜‰ finally to bebruined by one of the 3 haddis
Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu_1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kaisa patient Clara, don't know what are symptoms of the person if they take one full bottle of sleeping pills.  πŸ˜†πŸ€£

anu aaj pata chala vo sab patients kese the jo poision nahy khakar bhi nahy khate hein but pretend karte hein  khaye poisionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu di- haha same here. I miss the plaid shirts & those jackets. He even pulled off the Ripped jeans so well. Sumit makes any outfit look good, no matter how casual it may be.
Originally posted by: -RaSu-

Ah I really hope so Mels.
Aw πŸ˜† seriously Indu is too much :/
I liked her clothes too, but the vest everyday was repetitive lol. Like a uniform.
I wish they would switch up the wardrobe sometimes. I'd also love of rishi got new clothes.
But this ph..

I agree the ves5s were an every day case hehehe
But stil yaar

Clothes gosh rishi needs a different pair of clothes

Im mean cmon out of all the fashions and brands they get those yucky cloyhes i hate them

I liked the formals he used to wear going to the office those were nice
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Mels...

Guys im pretty sure we will get a zashi romantic scene tommorow rishi give her indiras clothes she wears ut he comes close to her and the story goes on πŸ˜‰ finally to bebruined by one of the 3 haddis

Hope so Mels.  It will always pleasure for eyes  to see ZaShi's romance.  They are so comfortable with each other, that makes even more romantic in their all scenes. 
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Mels...

Omg if we could get some Zashi scene like this tomorrow, it would make my Diwali. Like maybe a dori tying scene ☺️
I really hope that tomorrow we get Atleast one great zashi scene, it's Diwali they should make the entire Epi amazing but just wishing realistically for one scene πŸ˜†
Anu_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meglaraat

anu aaj pata chala vo sab patients kese the jo poision nahy khakar bhi nahy khate hein but pretend karte hein  khaye poisionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Anu_1 thumbnail
Clara, Mona, where are you guysπŸ˜•
Actually i ront blame the vs they have nothing to show till dec

Till trps come out they need to keep the zashi spark alive

So mummy melodrama is overtaking

The kiss everything just to get viewers watching
Anu_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RaSu-

Anu di- haha same here. I miss the plaid shirts & those jackets. He even pulled off the Ripped jeans so well. Sumit makes any outfit look good, no matter how casual it may be.

Yes Simran, Sumit will look good in any out fit..😊