Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron~OS...rose day updated pg3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
knw..swayam..he is a kind heartd person..nd cnt c ny1 upset)..bt al these request...vr unnoticed by sharon...as she was surrounded by d gang...nd whn she manged to cum out...wht she saw ..she was now..boiling...hw..can...hw can u swayam...accpt roses with those looosers...tht to with a smile...her temperature ws nw rising..to its extrme..ths ws nt enough..
tht last girl added..fuel to the fire...she kissed swayam..on his cheeks...whn she kissed him..he saw..two eyes...rather ..two red eyes..staring him...oh no...sharon..!!
he started nodding his ...giving her explanation...
                    LOLLOLLOL poor boy ab kya kra kind heart hone kk nuksaan toh utaana hi phadhta hai LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron_tanha4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron~OS...rose day updated pg3 (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
the gang cheered fr hm...sharon...ws so hppy..wo...swayam is d rose king...nd she knw...she wld only b d rose queen...
nd thn...the rose queen...is...

hot and sizzling...

tanya sharma...!!

ths made evryone...surprised...nd sharon...she tonwas in shock now...her love is d king...nd sumothr..girl is queen...
girl came on stage...nd yea...she ws vry vry hot...ths made sharon more possive abt swayam...she thg
                                                                                                                LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLshock Wink

swaron_tanha4

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
the music strd playing...nd thy strtd...there dance...tanya was pulling swayam...closer nd closer...ths cld nt b tolerated by sharon...she ws thnkng...whts wrng...with these girls...y r thy touching...nd...kissing...my prince...i knw he is smart...he handsome...he is hot...she blushed...
nt knw she hs to stp ths bloody tanya...
she thght nw before swayam proposes her...she vl propose him publicly...she shiverd..bt she has to do..it knw...
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLkoi sambhalooo Wink

swaron_tanha4

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Awesome update yaarClapClapClap.
write next os/ff soon Smile

swaron_tanha4

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
n happy Diwali

aish_swaron

IF-Dazzler

aish_swaron

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambuja4

thnxx evry1..fr likes and commemts..it was really encouraging..
nd ys Happy diwali evry1..
Happy Diwali to you too...Big smile
so here i start with my second nd last part...
here in car..
all girls talking abt their dressess...make up nd boys...while sharon sitting quietlly...nd exicted..that swayam vil propose me today..infront of evryone...wow..!! i knw he wil definetly do something diffrnt...
thats what girls can actually talk about!LOLWOW!! swayam proposing sharon. But sorry sharon abay, nt this time.Wink
there on d venue:
al boys standing and waiting...for girls...whn suddenly swayam ws pulled out..by grp of 10 girls...thy surrounded him in sch a mnnr tht he was in centre..nd cannot run away..thy started giving him roses...bt he refused...( v al knw hw our majnu is)..
Committed and all. haan? i see, he is being loyal to his girlfriendLOL
thn suddenly a car stopped...al girls..came out..evry1 saw each otht excpt swayam...sharon to saw swayam surrounded...and didnt liked it..swayam..ws willing to escape..thinking agar sharon aa gyi..toh mera kya hoga??
Jealousy! someone is burning!
bt girls pleaded him..nd made a sad face requesting him to take the..nd one said in a low voice..agar tm rose le lo ge..toh kya hojayega..? all started making petitions...(v al knw..swayam..he is a kind heartd person..nd cnt c ny1 upset)..bt al these request...vr unnoticed by sharon...as she was surrounded by d gang...nd whn she manged to cum out...wht she saw ..she was now..boiling...hw..can...hw can u swayam...accpt roses with those looosers...tht to with a smile...her temperature ws nw rising..to its extrme..ths ws nt enough..
awww!!! our swayam is so dear. thats one of the reasons I LOVE HIM <3
tht last girl added..fuel to the fire...she kissed swayam..on his cheeks...whn she kissed him..he saw..two eyes...rather ..two red eyes..staring him...oh no...sharon..!!
he started nodding his ...giving her explanation...
I wish i was that girl Embarrassed
bt sharon...ws so angry...and ran frm tht place...swayam...also ran aftr her...
evryone..got hint...wht ws...wrng...especially..simmi...bt were nw waiting fr an official announcement...nd vere praying fr swayam...tht god ...plz save him..frm sharon...
she finally..reachd..at the bck of a pillar...with a vry high temperature...
nd as soon as swayam...came...she started throwing...huge words on him...he ws jst listning..thm luk a cute..small baby...nd evn sharon's temperature..ws decreasing...nd swayam..moved closer to her..nd closed his eyes...nd ws abt to place..his lips over her...bt she escaped...nd he kissed the pillar...
hahahahah!!! swayam kissing the pillar. it would have been a treat for sharon to watch that. Good Going Sharon!!!
ths made sharon..burst out into laughtr...she ws standing behind him...he turned back..nd she gave him..a evil smile...nd said nt so sooon...mr.majnu...
she ran frm..thr..nd ws no angry...as she was sure abt it...tht swayam cld nvr cheat upon her...
swaym ws lft behind...nd he ws smiling..at hr sentence...
he was going bck...whn suddenly their ws a announcement of rose king and queen ...evryone..one gathered near the stage...whole d3 gang ws standing..togthr...while swayam..ws little bit far...both sharon nd swaym were passing cute smile to each..wch ws nt lft unnoticed by d gang...thy all stratd thr...wahaaa...bt stppd whn sharon gve thm a deadly look...swayam...smiled at it...
and thn vp came ...spoked...the rose king is..Mr...

swayam shekhawat...!!
yeyy!!! My swayam won! ok sorry, sharon's Swayam won
the gang cheered fr hm...sharon...ws so hppy..wo...swayam is d rose king...nd she knw...she wld only b d rose queen...
nd thn...the rose queen...is...

hot and sizzling...

tanya sharma...!!
Hawww, thats nt fair

ths made evryone...surprised...nd sharon...she tonwas in shock now...her love is d king...nd sumothr..girl is queen...
girl came on stage...nd yea...she ws vry vry hot...ths made sharon more possive abt swayam...she thght swayam vl hv to dance with her...oh no..ths is nt done...she has to stp it...bt wht cn she do...?
the music strd playing...nd thy strtd...there dance...tanya was pulling swayam...closer nd closer...ths cld nt b tolerated by sharon...she ws thnkng...whts wrng...with these girls...y r thy touching...nd...kissing...my prince...i knw he is smart...he handsome...he is hot...she blushed...
nt knw she hs to stp ths bloody tanya...
she thght nw before swayam proposes her...she vl propose him publicly...she shiverd..bt she has to do..it knw...
she went on d stage...the gang ws luking at her...wht is she going to do...??
frst thng...she did ws...she stopped..d music...tanya and swayam..luked at sharon...who ws holding a mike..nd requetd..evry1..to lstn to her...and thn she said...
I LOVE YOU...SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT...
I LOVE YOU...
I cant imagine this even in my wildest dreams! sharon proposing swayam? ok now that is something BIG!!!
evryone...ws in surprise...frst...sharon proposing swayam..nd secondaly tht to publically...
nd wht hppnd to our mr. majnu...
he was standing in shock...out of words...and almost fainting...whn rey jd whole gang came up...hugging nd congratulating him...nd tht tanya gave sharon..a frustated look..nd lft d stage...
the stage was lft alone fr d gang nd swaron...to celebrate...
sharon..ws luking at swayam..amd saying thrgh eyes..to rply...
whn he came near her...nd kissed her forehead..md said...i luv u too my princess...<3<3
how ws it guyzz...??
hope it was ok...nd not too boring..!!

In all , i loved it. Please continue writing on IF. its a treat to read all ure creations.  Thanks for the pm and continue to pm me whenever you write any further os, ss or ff. would be waiting to read more from ure side. Thank you for the lovely OS. Love you...

-Rishita

sweetcherry95

IF-Dazzler

sweetcherry95

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
nice one 
do write more

swaron_tanha4

swaron_tanha4

IF-Dazzler

swaron_tanha4