India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK.

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
RK has been sleeping while all this has been going on. He fell asleep when he thought everything was okay and his wife was by his side.

He'll wake up and everything will be a mess! Malik in jail, RK's family against Madhu and wanting to throw her out. 

He'll be like "Oh great...time to fix everything now, time for superhero RK to the rescue". LOL

I wonder how he'll react when he wakes up and everything's gone from okay to alkfsjafjldslkfjaskfjaew!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

praj054fariha_92Meena1428UDEYmohini110SuryoDhayamsillyme1000briaSimple-GirlRuthlessQueennoaccount0-SD-0gennyMForeverForUafghangirlabhaylovepiaMeenah-SmexyGhost-Amoureuxsuk19kahkashansakinaEvIlNeSs_RoCkZSandy-Naz--Udhay---PuNiTh-kirti_fijitodayzstarmanesha76-Nafisa-silent.desireleelaa9

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PrittB

RK has been sleeping while all this has been going on. He fell asleep when he thought everything was okay and his wife was by his side.

He'll wake up and everything will be a mess! Malik in jail, RK's family against Madhu and wanting to throw her out. 

He'll be like "Oh great...time to fix everything now, time for superhero RK to the rescue". LOL

I wonder how he'll react when he wakes up and everything's gone from okay to alkfsjafjldslkfjaskfjaew!

Yaar how much is RK going to sleep...this is too much... Ouch ... I feel like crying...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbalapraj054mohini110sillyme1000-Pritt-

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
deepali shamsher tak theek tha RK ki biwi par haath dala hai tumhari toh khair nahi Ab koi bhi tum ko nahi bacha sakta hai RK se...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbalaMeena1428sillyme1000MeenahSandy-Naz

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Our Hero RK come to the rescue..! Enough, sleeping.. Poor guy is under medication!! What to do? :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

praj054rishbalasillyme1000-Pritt-

Karishma700 Senior Member
Karishma700
Karishma700

Bittooji should go and wake up RK and save Madhu and Malik . Our hero to his Biwi's rescue...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbalaMeenah-Pritt-

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I Want to see RK in superb angerness especially on dips he should thrown out dips from RK mansion we all want to see this only and only dips should be out don't want to see that madhu forgive her or forced rk to let her, its my strong and strick wish plz cvs dips should be out with superb BAZITIAngryBY RK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbalaMeenah-Pritt-

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
yep bittuji doesnt believe dips i think he will wake rk up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbala-Pritt-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

He will come like a top ka gola and blast on Dipz and his family Wink

I guess Team MB are saving the dhamaka for Diwali day  Embarrassed

Edited by Azmatazz - 12 November 2012 at 8:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbalaUDEYMeenah-Pritt-kirti_fijiSandy-Naz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index