Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TRANSPARENCY & DIGNITY...Long Post :) (Page 4)

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap

This is exactly my opinion! It's not what you say it's how you say it.

This has been handled so badly on the PR front. We are the viewers - we make or break a show, I mean what are TRPs or TV ratings based on? And yet the lack of transparency smacks of complete and utter disrespect.

There has been a complete and utter lack of respect for the viewers from the PH and channel. I'm not gonna blame the actor - it's not his fault. He should have been under strict contractual obligation to keep to his commitments and let go when appropriate - they are his employers no? 

If he wants to leave that's fine. I will say from the perspective of the interview that I don't think anyone's dream is to be a TV actor, but an actor full stop. It makes sense he wants to do films - they're easier and less stressful to shoot for. Love how he loves his family and wife - as it should be his loved ones come first. But then in the video he released while on the film set he said "I left my home to be seen", meaning to make it big...

It's fine using something like this IPKKND as a stepping stone - don't we all do the same kind of thing to do something we like? But his involvement in the miscommunication has been really annoying. I get the impression he doesn't really care about the viewers, not really. That's fine too  what right do they have over your life? But THEY are the people who will 'see' you and 'see you' in your film!! Please at least pretend to treat them with some respect by watching what you say and being respectful of the fact that they WILL be upset, regardless of how pathetic you as an actor doing your job thinks it is.

I was a viewer of the show - not a fan of BS. I watch BHPH for fun and don't feel the same kind of connection with his character there as with ASR. Saying that if he came in some good projects I'd watch him - but I won't blindly go and see any crap he makes. I have to ask: he wanted to leave in Feb? I guess that was when he signed his movie. If Karan Johar has signed you up then fine, but MAMR?? The way this whole thing has become a debacle just has put me off of the whole lot of them, including BS, for a while at least. I will never watch anything by this PH ever, in fact probably never watch another Indian soap.

I don't think he fully understands just how rare it is to be so famous in 3.5 years of working in TV...people would kill to be in his shoes. Oh well...his life!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisasak

Go to top