Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TRANSPARENCY & DIGNITY...Long Post :) (Page 3)

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisasak

Originally posted by ebanerjee

Loved your post. Great points really !

Completely agree with you on the transparency part, and just like you I won't buy any statement until they make it an official one.

Also, yes I do sincerely hope that Barun Sobti has even the slighest idea about the effort his fans are putting for him , from all around the world. Smile

The amount of love for him is CRAAAZY!!! 

but sometimes i doubt whether this love is for Barun or for ownself..because i can see some posts that i invested 1.5 years..we are loyal fans..he ditched us..he is a liar..he is unprofessional(because he decides for himself)..and some he cried...gul insulted him..he has pain in eyes..come on all this posts make joke of him..

if it was love people would have supported him for his decision.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisasak

tsnymd Senior Member
tsnymd
tsnymd

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
A much needed post. I totally agree with all you said.
If Barun wants to leave then good luck to him in whatever he wants to pursue and if it's a break like he says, then he surely deserves it. infact I say sent the whole cast and crew on a break they deserve it.
But as an ardent viewer I have every right to demand transperancy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trisasaknomad.ness

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Wonderful post, you've addressed a lot of the issues that have been going through my mind too. I agree i can't see anyone else as Arnav but more than that I would find it hard to accept Khushi with anyone other than Arnav...that's the love story we all fell for. I will continue emailing StarPlus for Barun to stay but my only problem with shutting the show down is that Sanaya deserves our support just as much as Barun.If Sanaya wants to stay (haven't heard anything to the contrary) isn't it up to us as fans to support her as we are supporting Barun right now?

trisasakprincessunara

trisasak Senior Member
trisasak
trisasak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Completely agree with you on the transparency part, and just like you I won't buy any statement until they make it an official one.

Also, yes I do sincerely hope that Barun Sobti has even the slighest idea about the effort his fans are putting for him , from all around the world. Smile

but sometimes i doubt whether this love is for Barun or for ownself..because i can see some posts that i invested 1.5 years..we are loyal fans..he ditched us..he is a liar..he is unprofessional(because he decides for himself)..and some he cried...gul insulted him..he has pain in eyes..come on all this posts make joke of him..

People are incredibly fickle minded! They love you one second and hate you the next! I LIKE Barun...he makes me laugh and is a fantastic actor. But I LOVE Arnav. I have never confused the two. I feel like I have a right to be a little upset that he is not probably not going to complete what he started...but I'm not going to condemn him for it am I!

coolnisha_fun87

princesspurple Senior Member
princesspurple
princesspurple

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
This is the most well-rounded post I've read on this board.  Thank you so much for posting this.

I too have had similar thoughts about everything going on.  Not much fuss was made over Deepali and Akshay leaving but there's this huge uproar for Barun.  I felt bad when it was confirmed that both Akshay and Deepali were leaving the show because I felt that their characters had so much potential left.  I wish both of them the best.

I'm really waiting for Noreen Khan's interview with Barun.  I'd rather like to hear what he has to say (from his own mouth) rather then from people who have sources.

I've actually begun to ignore a lot of this spoiler information because anyone can practically make it up.  I find that it just adds unnecessary fuel to the fire.

trisasakcoolnisha_fun87

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

People are incredibly fickle minded! They love you one second and hate you the next! I LIKE Barun...he makes me laugh and is a fantastic actor. But I LOVE Arnav. I have never confused the two. I feel like I have a right to be a little upset that he is not probably not going to complete what he started...but I'm not going to condemn him for it am I!

same here...i am upset but won't complain or blame anyone..because I chose to watch this show..no one forced me..no one committed me that he/she won't leave..he must have his reason for leaving and i respect that...and its not just Barun be it be anyone from the cast and crew i will say the same..if he is trying for other opportunities let him..he may fail but who are we to comment on him...he may not be next SRK or salman or amir but whatever be he will be richer by experience and may be more popular...over here people comes with stereotypical nature...if i don't know what he wants,whats his aspiration then i am the wrong person to comment on it..

i am disappointed from channel infact more tha PH because of their contradicting statement but i know it won't matter to them..but i will do my part..i will mail them my views..they may read it..they may not but i can't do more than this..and next time i will make sure not to watch or expect anything from them..
same goes for PH...they failed to give proper information or update viewers as they promised...
may be if channel were transparent 2 months back the situation had been different..by now people would have accepted Barun's leave.

trisasak

trisasak Senior Member
trisasak
trisasak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princesspurple

This is the most well-rounded post I've read on this board.  Thank you so much for posting this.

I too have had similar thoughts about everything going on.  Not much fuss was made over Deepali and Akshay leaving but there's this huge uproar for Barun.  I felt bad when it was confirmed that both Akshay and Deepali were leaving the show because I felt that their characters had so much potential left.  I wish both of them the best.

I'm really waiting for Noreen Khan's interview with Barun.  I'd rather like to hear what he has to say (from his own mouth) rather then from people who have sources.

I've actually begun to ignore a lot of this spoiler information because anyone can practically make it up.  I find that it just adds unnecessary fuel to the fire.

I also am waiting for Barun's statement! And thankyou for appreciating the post! I just had to get it out of my system!
trisasak Senior Member
trisasak
trisasak

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Is it strange that I am still confused?

Go to top