Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Daily Discussion Thread ~ 12th Nov 2012 (Page 9)

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

Originally posted by Bartz

Aansuka should leave with wildcard entries LOL
So far they had talked about waxing, threading this that, but this time even female problem is being discussed. Delu said in Live feed that Aansuka is low as she is having female prob. Mahila mandal rahega toh yahi sab suno.

I know eh? I mean who discusses such things...They do know we watch them 24/7 dont they?
All women have the problem. Is Ashka using this problem to gain sympathy votes? I hope notDead

That would be something. She has been crying since the day she entered, this can't be because of female prob. I don't know what is her story but she has been portraying herself a looti peeti dhuke soul...kisma ke mare...duniya ke bojh se dabii...tragedy  heroine type. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLass

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

There are no Mithais here, only chocolates. :(
My fav part is of course Crackers. In news they keep saying green Diwali no crackers etc. But every time someone says that I would like to burst 1 extra cracker. Morons. No one says a word for other festivals like why cut down trees for christmas and why kill animals etc. Angry

A friend just called from Austin. Said she saved some crackers from the 4th of July weekend. Was so happy about that brainwave. LOL This yr some ppl on FB have been advocating for a very non-green Diwali. Says it'll kill all Dengue machchars. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzblackie

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Aansuka should leave with wildcard entries LOL
So far they had talked about waxing, threading this that, but this time even female problem is being discussed. Delu said in Live feed that Aansuka is low as she is having female prob. Mahila mandal rahega toh yahi sab suno.

Mink is useless. Dead Vishal...I'll give him another day. I hardly catch live feed. Did so initially but then got bored.

Originally posted by crystalline23

Exactly! My dislike for Ashka is so much that I dont mind watching Sapna for another weekLOL
On another note, I wish Sana and Delnaz leave before Sapna. But I know that is not gonna happenOuch

I don't dislike Sapna but IMO, she's over her head now. She's turning into Aansu/Delu/Sana. DeadDelnaaz will be there till the very end. Sana might leave if the manufactured love story between her and Vishal doesn't pan out.

Dellu is playing a good game. She is on par with Juhi, Shweta etc. LOL
Sapna provides some content but now she has joined the mahila mandal.

This time nominated contestants are not doing any drama to get footage. 

blackie

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

There are no Mithais here, only chocolates. :(
My fav part is of course Crackers. In news they keep saying green Diwali no crackers etc. But every time someone says that I would like to burst 1 extra cracker. Morons. No one says a word for other festivals like why cut down trees for christmas and why kill animals etc. Angry

A friend just called from Austin. Said she saved some crackers from the 4th of July weekend. Was so happy about that brainwave. LOL This yr some ppl on FB have been advocating for a very non-green Diwali. Says it'll kill all Dengue machchars. LOL

Over here we would need permission from Mayor etc to brust crackers and crackers are not available in shops. 
YEah I love non-green Diwali. We used to compete with neighbors who could burst crackers longer LOL

We used to stop in between to show them we are out of crackers and then we would  start again. 

blackieMithiBani

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Awesome. I miss Diwali back home though I have been home for only 1-2 Diwali in last 10 years. 
Since Diwali is a working day for me, we will have a Diwali party next weekend. But woh maja nahin jo family ke sath India mein hai. 

Yeah, India ki Diwali ki baat aur hai. Have been on both sides of the fence so I understand. Have hubby's aunt over from US. She's celebrating Diwali in India after 20 yrs or so. She's like an excited little kid.

That's true. I have managed to find phooljhadi in a supermarket which are used to decorate birthday cake. My friends have no idea if phuljhadies are available here so it will be a surprise for them LOL

MithiBani

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
^^ In this part of US, Indian grocery stores carries firecrackers...but you can tell the difference...compare to India they are all phuska...lolz...wo dhamaka nahi hai usme...also too much smoke... :)) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BartzblackieMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

That's true. I have managed to find phooljhadi in a supermarket which are used to decorate birthday cake. My friends have no idea if phuljhadies are available here so it will be a surprise for them LOL

Brilliant idea!! LOL Very creative.

Bartz

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

^^ In this part of US, Indian grocery stores carries firecrackers...but you can tell the difference...compare to India they are all phuska...lolz...wo dhamaka nahi hai usme...also too much smoke... :)) 

They must be selling last yr's stuff.

Diwali is the only time I used to miss India like crazy. And this is definitely the best time of the year in India. Excellent weather. Lots of pakodas, chai and mithai. Love it.

BartzNishita123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index