Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Daily Discussion Thread ~ 12th Nov 2012 (Page 8)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

BB's sudden interest in Rajeev? I wonder why?Wacko
Nik is getting footage...yayyy!!! I want Vraj to stay...I would like to see Sapna out but since Ashka is nominated...I want Ashka outAngry
Does anyone know how popular Ashka is? I mean her fanbase...I dont see even one in the BB forumLOL

I really wouldn't mind if Sapna leaves. But REALLY want Aansuka to go. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieWreckLassNishita123

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Bartz

Why is Fishy Kapoor being used to create arift between Nik/Rajeev? Why not use that blasted fish to separate the conjoined triplets Sana/Aansu/Delu? Ermm 

You missed it so posting again LOLMB how is Diwali celebration going on? By the way subh Diwali  to you :) 

A very Happy Diwali to you too Bartz!! Star

It's going well. Everything is lit up. Lots of mithais, chocolates, dry fruits being exchanged. Crackers have been going off for the past 3 days already. And every year everyone says 'Hai, itni mehangai!' LOL

Awesome. I miss Diwali back home though I have been home for only 1-2 Diwali in last 10 years. 
Since Diwali is a working day for me, we will have a Diwali party next weekend. But woh maja nahin jo family ke sath India mein hai. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieWreckLassMithiBaniNishita123

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Nik is getting footage...yayyy!!! I want Vraj to stay...I would like to see Sapna out but since Ashka is nominated...I want Ashka outAngry
Does anyone know how popular Ashka is? I mean her fanbase...I dont see even one in the BB forumLOL

Aansuka should leave with wildcard entries LOL
So far they had talked about waxing, threading this that, but this time even female problem is being discussed. Delu said in Live feed that Aansuka is low as she is having female prob. Mahila mandal rahega toh yahi sab suno.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLassMithiBani

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Exactly! My dislike for Ashka is so much that I dont mind watching Sapna for another weekLOL
On another note, I wish Sana and Delnaz leave before Sapna. But I know that is not gonna happenOuch

BartzblackieMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Awesome. I miss Diwali back home though I have been home for only 1-2 Diwali in last 10 years. 
Since Diwali is a working day for me, we will have a Diwali party next weekend. But woh maja nahin jo family ke sath India mein hai. 

Yeah, India ki Diwali ki baat aur hai. Have been on both sides of the fence so I understand. Have hubby's aunt over from US. She's celebrating Diwali in India after 20 yrs or so. She's like an excited little kid.

BartzWreckLassNishita123

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

So far they had talked about waxing, threading this that, but this time even female problem is being discussed. Delu said in Live feed that Aansuka is low as she is having female prob. Mahila mandal rahega toh yahi sab suno.

I know eh? I mean who discusses such things...They do know we watch them 24/7 dont they?
All women have the problem. Is Ashka using this problem to gain sympathy votes? I hope notDead
Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Why is Fishy Kapoor being used to create arift between Nik/Rajeev? Why not use that blasted fish to separate the conjoined triplets Sana/Aansu/Delu? Ermm 

You missed it so posting again LOLMB how is Diwali celebration going on? By the way subh Diwali  to you :) 

A very Happy Diwali to you too Bartz!! Star

It's going well. Everything is lit up. Lots of mithais, chocolates, dry fruits being exchanged. Crackers have been going off for the past 3 days already. And every year everyone says 'Hai, itni mehangai!' LOL

There are no Mithais here, only chocolates. :(
My fav part is of course Crackers. In news they keep saying green Diwali no crackers etc. But every time someone says that I would like to burst 1 extra cracker. Morons. No one says a word for other festivals like why cut down trees for christmas and why kill animals etc. Angry

Edited by Bartz - 12 November 2012 at 12:51pm

regallablackieMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Mink is useless. Dead Vishal...I'll give him another day. I hardly catch live feed. Did so initially but then got bored.

Exactly! My dislike for Ashka is so much that I dont mind watching Sapna for another weekLOL
On another note, I wish Sana and Delnaz leave before Sapna. But I know that is not gonna happenOuch

I don't dislike Sapna but IMO, she's over her head now. She's turning into Aansu/Delu/Sana. DeadDelnaaz will be there till the very end. Sana might leave if the manufactured love story between her and Vishal doesn't pan out.

blackieWreckLassNishita123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index