Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Daily Discussion Thread ~ 12th Nov 2012 (Page 5)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Why is Fishy Kapoor being used to create arift between Nik/Rajeev? Why not use that blasted fish to separate the conjoined triplets Sana/Aansu/Delu? Ermm 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DelhiDivaMisfitBartzblackiegangnamstyle-shabz-TheRowdiest

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Why is Fishy Kapoor being used to create arift between Nik/Rajeev? Why not use that blasted fish to separate the conjoined triplets Sana/Aansu/Delu? Ermm 
unka time bhi aayega mithijiLOLLOLLOL by the way i loved the way rajeev giving no bhav  to niketan after conversation with fishy kapoorLOLLOL...today sapna was saying sidhu was fake and she didn;t cried for him a secLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieMithiBani

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
So overall a pretty boring episode. I might give today a miss.
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

unka time bhi aayega mithijiLOLLOLLOL by the way i loved the way rajeev giving no bhav  to niketan after conversation with fishy kapoorLOLLOL...today sapna was saying sidhu was fake and she didn;t cried for him a secLOLLOL

Kab aayega? When all the interesting ones are gone? Confused

I want Urva, Nik, Rajeev, Vrajesh to stay till the end. But Big Boss wants to break the Rajeev/Nik dosti. Rajeev is a double dholki though.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiBartzblackieVintageWinefire_gunNishita123

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

I want Urva, Nik, Rajeev, Vrajesh to stay till the end. But Big Boss wants to break the Rajeev/Nik dosti. Rajeev is a double dholki though.

LOL

This year I am finding everyone to be double dholkis Wink no wait.. except for Sana. She is too loyal to Aashka and Delu  Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiesimplypurpleMithiBaniBeingBlunt

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by VAZ2011

Niketan is going to spoil game for Urvashi.. He doesnt help in housework n as catain Urvashi should be firm with him on this Confused .. Only because of this Urvashi is gping to lose more ground.. As it is rotlugroup is after her
but she told rajeev to tell niketan abt washing dish but i agree she should go to niketan and tell him that he has to perform his house duties
i think she has realized it but she doesnt have much support from others so she is probably putting it off for now
Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Exactly even BB is so bored that they are trying to make Rajeev go after Niketan. Rajeev is cribbing like a baby...paaain pooon pee pooon...how come these guys like Rajeev and Vrajesh so sensitive this season. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurpleMithiBaniBeingBlunt

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Today it was all Rajeev Rajeev and he is not even nominated Angry  

Only Niketan is trying to play some mind games, but every player needs a good partner like Ashutosh and Raja in previous season. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBaniBeingBlunt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index