Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Daily Discussion Thread ~ 12th Nov 2012 (Page 4)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Wow, they FINALLY introduced the Fish. What a great addition! I loved that it told Rajev that Niketan is not really his friend! PartyI hope Rajev and Vishal stop trusting the guy.
 OuchWTH 

lol but it's true! LOL
fishy kapoor didn;t said exactly he is not friend but rajeev got itLOLLOLLOL after that he was not ready to listen niketanLOLLOL..niketan is hell player he made vishal to clean the dishesLOLLOLLOL but it was niketan jobOuchLOL

Yeah, it's good that Rajev understood what fishy kapoor was saying. I'm seriously pleased. So that means that Rajev hasn't entirely given up on the Delnaaz angle. LOL Niketan is so lazy. First he used to say, I do so much work and I haven't seen him do anything much. Only the girls and Rajev have been working. Even Delnaaz does more work than Niketan. LOL
itold u guys that niketan trying oversmart and will be under hammer at right timeLOLLOL now time has came inWink ab niketan band bajni chaloo haiLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurpletanvismile

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Tainu tv pe vekha - Hai main tujhpe marjawaan - Mujhse shaadi kar le aa - Chhad de laaj sharam pardah     Lovely opening song! 
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Niketan is going to spoil game for Urvashi.. He doesnt help in housework n as catain Urvashi should be firm with him on this Confused .. Only because of this Urvashi is gping to lose more ground.. As it is rotlugroup is after her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiesimplypurplefire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

Niketan is going to spoil game for Urvashi.. He doesnt help in housework n as catain Urvashi should be firm with him on this Confused .. Only because of this Urvashi is gping to lose more ground.. As it is rotlugroup is after her
but she told rajeev to tell niketan abt washing dish but i agree she should go to niketan and tell him that he has to perform his house duties
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
edited

Edited by fire_gun - 12 November 2012 at 10:17am
BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2direct.

Tainu tv pe vekha - Hai main tujhpe marjawaan - Mujhse shaadi kar le aa - Chhad de laaj sharam pardah     Lovely opening song! 

I 100% agree, I was waiting for a kailash kher song to be played as the opening song. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

tvfrnds001 Senior Member

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by happyviewer

rajeev said BB app unfair ho, kya main app ko nominate ker sakta hoonROFL

now i dont want rajeev to go...niketan, rajeev and urvashi...my top  three

This line was hillarious, and when he got up after that talk with fishy, he said " big boss ne mujhe task diya hai niche baithne ka".ROFL
I also want these 3 in the finals, but its highly impossible, one drama queen has to be there.LOLAngry
LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index