Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Daily Discussion Thread ~ 12th Nov 2012 (Page 11)

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Bartz

Yeah I love the sounds ...dhoom dhadak ...phatak...phaat phaaat phaat...pooon...brooom bhooom ...dhadak...faatfaatfaatt...LOL
Festivals are so quiet here. 

Aww!! I can tell by that phatak..phaat...boom...words that you're missing it like crazy. But worry not, voh subah kabhi toh aayegi...

Yeah crackers are the only thing I miss LOL
Thanks.

Imagine I am the only Indian in so many years to hunt down phooljhadis in supermarket. 
I even went to some Indian stores last year and asked them about crackers. They were surprised with my demand and just smiled and said crackers are not allowed. 

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

I know MB !!  This is the best time of the year in India.
India ki Diwali ki baat hi kuch aur hai...You can feel it in the air...celebrations / everyone is happy , hyper , busy markets...lolz...miss those days overhere. 

True. Markets are overflowing. Yesterday it was Dhanteras. PC Jewellers showroom near my house was full...house full. Confused 

Haha...Can imagine LOL
MB, do they still have those Katrina, Kareena Kapoor's , Priety Zinta, Hritik's photos on those firecrackers boxes ?? LOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 12 November 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

I know MB !!  This is the best time of the year in India.
India ki Diwali ki baat hi kuch aur hai...You can feel it in the air...celebrations / everyone is happy , hyper , busy markets...lolz...miss those days overhere. 

True. Markets are overflowing. Yesterday it was Dhanteras. PC Jewellers showroom near my house was full...house full. Confused 

You said ..Mhengai ...itni hai then how come PC Jewellers was house full !! LOL
People go there to just see them or buy!

Edited by Bartz - 12 November 2012 at 1:44pm

MithiBani

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Bartz, Yes True. Over here there are many many Indians , Indian stores, Restaurents/ Temples everything. Even at work desis would have Diwali parties with samosas :))))  lolz...

Somebody told me about a Ganesha temple. So I went there, I passed that street 2 times, but couldn't locate the temple. Then I realized it was a temple inside a normal house not a proper temple like we have in Indai LOL

I didn't go inside the temple as it didn't feel like a temple. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBaniNishita123

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Haha...Can imagine LOL
MB, do they still have those Katrina, Kareena Kapoor's , Priety Zinta, Hritik's photos on those firecrackers boxes ?? LOL

Yes, they do. Not as much as they used to though. My rockets...aerial stars pack has Dharmendra on it. LOL And Anaar pack has Tutankhamen. Confused LOL

You said ..Mhengai ...itni hai then how come PC Jewellers was house full !! LOL
People goes there to just see them or buy!

That's what I said na, they keep saying mehengai and then every year it's the same pomp and show. Most ppl go to these showrooms to buy silver coins on Dhanteras. Brisk selling. They have Rs 50/-, Rs 100/- silver notes now. Different weights. Quite cool.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BartzNishita123

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Haha...Can imagine LOL

Yes, they do. Not as much as they used to though. My rockets...aerial stars pack has Dharmendra on it. LOL And Anaar pack has Tutankhamen. Confused LOL

You said ..Mhengai ...itni hai then how come PC Jewellers was house full !! LOL
People goes there to just see them or buy!

That's what I said na, they keep saying mehengai and then every year it's the same pomp and show. Most ppl go to these showrooms to buy silver coins on Dhanteras. Brisk selling. They have Rs 50/-, Rs 100/- silver notes now. Different weights. Quite cool.

Who is Tutankhamen.? Nice name though. 

Ok right, Diwali bonus bhi toh mila hoga to buy gold and silver coins LOL

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by simplypurple

Wow, they FINALLY introduced the Fish. What a great addition! I loved that it told Rajev that Niketan is not really his friend!PartyI hope Rajev and Vishal stop trusting the guy.

<font color="#0000FF"><font size="2">That was really unexpected. I loved the talk of fishy and rajeev,Party i hope fishy reveals some more secrets. </font></font>

I hope fishy tells Urvashi that Rajiv is not her friend and is bitching about her, that will be fun.
ilovetrashtv Goldie
ilovetrashtv
ilovetrashtv

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
So, after a full month, Fishy Kapoor makes an appearance. I was beginning to wonder if it was hyped up for no reason. Ok, so just like Radhe's voice, Fishy's voice too is annoying. Although, it has a gossipy ring to it, so it works somehow. 

Pillu, you're so damn annoying. You think that the world revolves around you. He was getting irritated with Niketan like they were best friends. Khaali peeli footage. Also, the way he had his hand on Sana's knee at the end of the episode was so pervy. 

WreckLass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index