Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 122 Discussion: 12th Nov 2012 (Page 9)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

@Shri, you can also take your pick from the following set of actions to satisfy your anger against Dips: !!! I will not hesitated in participating all of these acts!

I want RK doing this running over emoticon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRed_OpiumdramagoRSP040-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

@Shri, you are truly wise.  The ones that you picked can truly hurt.  I like all three of your icons too, but the last one is my favorite, just smoke her.

@Preet (Twinny), feel free to select from the icons that are listed by Shri and me, and stand in the line of revenge against Dipali.  Everyone wants a piece of her. I wish you a very Happy Diwali.      

Edited by Red_Opium - 13 November 2012 at 12:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRSP04leelaa9

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

@Shri, you are truly wise.  The ones that you picked can truly hurt.  I like all three of your icons too, but the last one is my favorite, just some her.

@Preet (Twinny), feel free to select from the icons that are listed by Shri and me, and stand in the line of revenge against Dipali.  Everyone wants a piece of her. I wish you a very Happy Diwali.      

I'll go with this one lol...  she'll never see it coming 

I was just checking before bed again to see if the link for the promo had been posted only to learn that Madhu doesn't come face to face with RK until Thursday?!?  WTH is going on?  I sincerely hope that this does not mean that RK isn't on until Thursday, how are they going to drag this out until then? I'm quite serious in saying that I honestly can't stand Dipzy on our screens constantly and I don't want to see her anymore, I need a break from her not from RK.  

It's like they're taking advantage of the fact that there are no TRPs and they just don't care so they're getting lazy and dragging it out because they want to save the "good stuff" for when TRPs are back or something.  Why don't they get that we don't want to see her we want to see RK.  And at this rate when in the world is KC going to be, and Diwali?!  I mean I get it, they take some liberties with time in the reel world but come on.  At this rate they'll celebrate the new year some time in the spring?  

I'm hoping that the reason that RK and Madhu don't meet until Thursday (and this better be at the beginning of Thursday's episode and not the end!) is because Madhu does not get arrested, Malik gets arrested and she's staying back at the chawl with her mother to sort things out.  RK finds out Malik has been arrested and while he should be seeing to his Biwi he goes to the station to get it figured out, he and Madhu just miss seeing each other after RK arranges for all the charges against Malik to be dropped.  

I'm seriously concerned about what this means as far as VD taking some time off for his wedding in January, is this the kind of dragging ridiculousness we'll have to look forward to then?  

This night that never ends is also getting beyond ridiculous.  I mean it was ridiculous but I found I could still laugh it off but this is just going overboard now, many American soaps have nights that don't end forever, but they also concentrate on a small series of events that take place that night and several different stories are being told at the same time so you can kind of buy it.  This is reaching Passions levels of ridiculousness (where they would have a party at the Crane mansion - which would only be one evening - but would last a whole month in actuality.. I would also like to note here that while I did watch Passions at the beginning - mostly for Luis and Sheridan - I did stop watching it for these neverending nights of repetitive draggyness) 

End rant!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLoveRed_OpiumRSP040-SD-0leelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreetD

@Shri, you are truly wise.  The ones that you picked can truly hurt.  I like all three of your icons too, but the last one is my favorite, just some her.

I'll go with this one lol...  she'll never see it coming 

I was just checking before bed again to see if the link for the promo had been posted only to learn that Madhu doesn't come face to face with RK until Thursday?!?  WTH is going on?  I sincerely hope that this does not mean that RK isn't on until Thursday, how are they going to drag this out until then? I'm quite serious in saying that I honestly can't stand Dipzy on our screens constantly and I don't want to see her anymore, I need a break from her not from RK.  

It's like they're taking advantage of the fact that there are no TRPs and they just don't care so they're getting lazy and dragging it out because they want to save the "good stuff" for when TRPs are back or something.  Why don't they get that we don't want to see her we want to see RK.  And at this rate when in the world is KC going to be, and Diwali?!  I mean I get it, they take some liberties with time in the reel world but come on.  At this rate they'll celebrate the new year some time in the spring?  

I'm hoping that the reason that RK and Madhu don't meet until Thursday (and this better be at the beginning of Thursday's episode and not the end!) is because Madhu does not get arrested, Malik gets arrested and she's staying back at the chawl with her mother to sort things out.  RK finds out Malik has been arrested and while he should be seeing to his Biwi he goes to the station to get it figured out, he and Madhu just miss seeing each other after RK arranges for all the charges against Malik to be dropped.  

I'm seriously concerned about what this means as far as VD taking some time off for his wedding in January, is this the kind of dragging ridiculousness we'll have to look forward to then?  

This night that never ends is also getting beyond ridiculous.  I mean it was ridiculous but I found I could still laugh it off but this is just going overboard now, many American soaps have nights that don't end forever, but they also concentrate on a small series of events that take place that night and several different stories are being told at the same time so you can kind of buy it.  This is reaching Passions levels of ridiculousness (where they would have a party at the Crane mansion - which would only be one evening - but would last a whole month in actuality.. I would also like to note here that while I did watch Passions at the beginning - mostly for Luis and Sheridan - I did stop watching it for these neverending nights of repetitive draggyness) 

End rant!

OMG Preet, I can't stop laughing ROFL ROFLROFLROFL!!! You have made so many great points, and I totally agree with all.  I would really like to see your predication and RK back in business by tomorrow.  Even if there is no Rishbala until Thursday, at least we get to see RK!!! For me another two days of Dips = Behja Fry‚Ķ What kind of a pill this man took that made him sleep this long? I want to sue the pharmaceutical company that has mnufactured such a drug.

HopelessLovePreetDRSP040-SD-0leelaa9

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

OMG Preet, I can't stop laughing ROFL ROFLROFLROFL!!! You have made so many great points, and I totally agree with all.  I would really like to see your predication and RK back in business by tomorrow.  Even if there is no Rishbala until Thursday, at least we get to see RK!!! For me another two days of Dips = Behja Fry' What kind of a pill this man took that made him sleep this long? I want to sue the pharmaceutical company that has mnufactured such a drug.

@bold - no kidding right?  If we want to try to rationalize this we could say that since RK has been home from the hospital he has been eating very little, has been on all these meds but barely sleeps (for some reason or another he's always woken up), so really he has banked all this sleeping time and thus he's just making up for all the lack of sleep. lol

Honestly though, my rant above was terrible, I didn't proof read it at all and there are so many mistakes, I cringe.  Oh well.. Can't be bothered now, it's much too late at night to be bothered.  From the preview it's quite obvious (or one would think it is) that RK is coming back from somewhere as he's not in the house when he catches Madhu.  Unless this is one of those promos that they shot scenes just to show in the promo and the scene, while similar, will play out very differently on screen.  

I give up on this show right now.  They're obviously calling it in until TRPs are back up and going.

HopelessLoveRed_OpiumRSP040-SD-0leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

I have a different reaction to Radha believing ill of Madhu than I would if Bittuji does.Tongue

Bittuji is fantically loyal to RK.Big smile

His gratitude to Madhu for saving his Chief made him apologize on his own initiative to Shamsher as if Shamsher had gotten thrashed without offering violence first.Confused

So whether Bittuji turns against Madhu or not, in the long run he's guaranteed to be in her corner because he knows she can be the wife his Chief needs.Smile

RadhaDead, on the other hand... I hope Madhu permanently, even if without consciously deciding it, stops proactively trying to salvage the mother-son relationship. No need to say anything. Just start understanding the sheer unworthiness of a mother who is incapable of loyalty.Ouch

The BhatiasDead need to have it clearly rubbed in their faces that they are beggars in RK's home dealing with his *wife*.Angry

She may be 'chaar ferowaali biwi', but she *is* his biwi. Full and final.Embarrassed

The Bhatias are simply strays deluding themselves for gain. They are *not* his relatives or family to claim any such authority.

RK *needs* to (though he won't) sit Madhu down and make her understand clearly that her trying to reconcile him with his mother is like if he were to want to reconcile her with her father Balraj. Radha did not try kill her son - she would give her life for him. But she destroyed him all the same.Ouch 

Parents who betray their children in childhood simply to benefit themselves or feel good about their decisions are as undeserving of forgiveness as children who abandon aged parents who have doted on them. Saying that they are 'apney' and should be given another chance doesn't work.Confused

But if RK had the ability to be even that much disloyal that he might privately be that clear about his mother, those four leechesDead would not have been parked in his house and mooching off him all these years.Ouch

Madhu has to understand on her own. She has to slough off characterisitics that let her get taken advantage of, and become shrewder in her dealings with people.EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by leelaa9 - 13 November 2012 at 1:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoHopelessLoveRed_OpiumRSP04hansa220-SD-0

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to everyone!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumleelaa9

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@ Shri (0-SD-0) - Thanks for sending me the link to this daily discussion thread. I am going to make it a point to visit the discussion thread daily. My cousin will be thrilled since I have started watching this show per her suggestion. I loved our discussions at the AB forum and hope to continue it hereBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index