Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 122 Discussion: 12th Nov 2012 (Page 8)

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by reenap

new promo written update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288552

Thanx Reena.

Now Dips has gone too far !! If RK doesn't fix her I might get admitted to an asylum for few days.

Actually, I'm not that surprised by Despo Dips action.  One could expect such a low behavior from such low class woman.  She is throwing out RK's wife, out of RK's mansion!? I hope this time RK wipes the floor extra squeaky clean using her face!!!  Actually he should throw her sorry ass with the rest of his so called family out !!!   Radhaji on the other hand, should be tossed out of the pent house balcony, door exit is too graceful for her sorry ass. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRSP040-SD-0zoya_naziyamanesha76

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Wishing you all a very Happy and Bright Diwali!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRSP040-SD-0zoya_naziya

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

[ 

Zoe,

Oh! I love that icon. Can I do that infinity times with Dips. Yuck. No. I will hire someone else to do that for me. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Your mom is too good Preet!!!

Biwi said right "Ghode bechke sona "-yeh line tumhe dekhkar hi banvayi hogiLOL

Zoya,

Kya yaad dilaaya. Ek dum fit baitha hai situation pe. 

Preet's Mom was too too cute. Sleeping from Thursday. Didn't I say, everyone will now have issues with being stuck in black holes  ROFL

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 12 November 2012 at 10:47pm

PreetDRed_OpiumRSP04zoya_naziya

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Happy Diwali everybody...busy with a potluck Diwali lunch so can't like every post, though I love them!
A quick peep in to say...I hate Dipali.Angry...I hope the episode is rushed and we get to see RK coming in today...just to throw her out of the house...though it is a fantasy  nothing of the sort will happen.

HopelessLovePreetDRSP040-SD-0zoya_naziya

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

@Shri, you can also take your pick from the following set of actions to satisfy your anger against Dips: !!! I will not hesitated in participating all of these acts!

PreetDRSP040-SD-0zoya_naziyamanesha76

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

@Shri, you can also take your pick from the following set of actions to satisfy your anger against Dips:   !!! I will not hesitated in participating all of these acts!

I pick those two. Didn't I just say, I am almost there to get chained to an iron bed. I am going cranky with her antics. And here's more 

PreetDRed_OpiumRSP04zoya_naziyamanesha76

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Your mom is too good Preet!!!

Biwi said right "Ghode bechke sona "-yeh line tumhe dekhkar hi banvayi hogiLOL

Zoya,

Kya yaad dilaaya. Ek dum fit baitha hai situation pe. 

Preet's Mom was too too cute. Sleeping from Thursday. Didn't I say, everyone will now have issues with being stuck in black holes  ROFL

@ My mom - I'm glad you guys all enjoyed my mom's comments, I was hoping you would, they were just too good not to share.
@Zoya perfect line, Biwi should be using it now as it's much more fitting lol

Originally posted by reenap

new promo written update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288552
Thanx Reena.

Now Dips has gone too far !! If RK doesn't fix her I might get admitted to an asylum for few days.

Actually, I'm not that surprised by Despo Dips action.  One could expect such a low behavior from such low class woman.  She is throwing out RK's wife, out of RK's mansion!? I hope this time RK wipes the floor extra squeaky clean using her face!!!  Actually he should throw her sorry ass with the rest of his so called family out !!!   Radhaji on the other hand, should be tossed out of the pent house balcony, door exit is too graceful for her sorry ass. 

I seriously cannot stand that woman... Who does she think she is walking around like she runs the world, seriously who made her boss overnight?  She's taken over the running of the police force, and now she's apparently been also relegated to gatekeeper of RK Mansion.  Seriously, I will have some serious issues if RK doesn't firmly put this woman in her place after her latest stunts, I'll just have to lose a little respect and love for the man unfortunately.

Shruti, SD, Zoya, Twinny, Soundarya - Thanks for the Diwali wishes!
Happy Diwali to everyone from me as well Smile

ETA:
@ Today's episode - you guys have all said most of what I was feeling after watching it myself.  Padmani was a little more harsh than Madhu - at least Madhu did bring up the fact that it was his own daughter's husband he was going to kill, she also kind of touched on the killing someone/anyone when she was talking about how he could even contemplate killing someone that was someone's son, someone people cared about, before bringing up the fact that he was her husband.  My heart broke a little for Malik when Pads kept calling Madhu her daughter, but you all have explained the use of those particular words quite well as well.. I most definitely agree with the writers playing the sympathy card already.  

Edited by PreetD - 12 November 2012 at 11:27pm

dramagoRed_Opium0-SD-0zoya_naziya

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm not that surprised by Despo Dips action.  One could expect such a low behavior from such low class woman.  She is throwing out RK's wife, out of RK's mansion!? I hope this time RK wipes the floor extra squeaky clean using her face!!!  Actually he should throw her sorry ass with the rest of his so called family out !!!   Radhaji on the other hand, should be tossed out of the pent house balcony, door exit is too graceful for her sorry ass. 

slapping emoticon         spanking emoticon  

PreetDRed_Opium0-SD-0zoya_naziya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index