Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 122 Discussion: 12th Nov 2012 (Page 5)

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by applenpeaches

Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Hey guys.. Whats happening? Looks like its all tears and drama.. Thats great.. I like it.. 

Have fun and be good.. 

Hey Peach.. good to hear from you... Hope all's well...

Thanks Zoya... Doing not so great.. But you cant expect things to go the way you want always. So have taken things to stride.. 

Whats happening to the show? Only Dipzy drama these days.. After watching the written update, I dont even feel like watching the episodes.. Only thing I want to watch is RK kicking Dipzy out of the house. Nothing less.. That woman is getting on my nerves..

One night in the show hasnt passed even after 4 days.. It entered the Guinness book as the longest night.. 

Don't worry Peach... Things would turn out fine... Just be a lil calm and patient...

@Dips: Am eagerly awaiting RK to BBB her... And she being thrown out of the house is never going to happen... It is just wishful thinking on our part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDapplenpeaches

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

SD, Tomo I have work meeting.. Cry 

Filler episodes isnt helping my work.. But the good thing is I no longer spend as much time on the forum... 

Do you think RK will put Dipz in her place? Radhaji too.. That woman has no brains.. 

Leela, I disagree with Radha being glass.. She is cheap imitation plastic- all foggy.. Thats why she isnt able to see things clearly- be it wrt RK, Madhu, Dipz, Kuku, or Sikky..  Glass shows a crack or two after receiving one or two knocks.. But this woman hasnt learned anything even after so many  knocks from her second husband, step son or step dil.. She is also an unbreakable besharam- Thats why she is still living in RK mansion even though RK doesnt even talk to her.. 

Which plastic is she ? Nilkamal Plastic ? Or her own brand ?

Unbreakable Besharam she is. ROFL 
Like a true relative of any rich man. Approve

After today's drama, I am not caring much for Dips or Radha. I am thinking of Madhu. She unnecessarily got a weight added to her mind because of Shamsher drama. Now she will have to forever feel gratitude towards RK for whatever kindness he shows. Enough of kindness and gratitude baggage. Unhappy
Wish Madhu doesn't care whose ass is getting saved or not, wish she is able to stand upto Dips and Radhaji and even RK because her father Shamsher already surrendered and was ready to get arrested. Please Madhu, don't cry and make it piteous for yourself, instead show defiance to all those worthless relatives of RK. 

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 12 November 2012 at 2:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDzoya_naziya_Darling_

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Do you guys think the Poilicia will even think of attempting to arrest Madhu based on Dips accusations? She just holding the gun is not a strong evidence right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetD

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Filler episodes isnt helping my work.. But the good thing is I no longer spend as much time on the forum... 

Do you think RK will put Dipz in her place? Radhaji too.. That woman has no brains.. 

Leela, I disagree with Radha being glass.. She is cheap imitation plastic- all foggy.. Thats why she isnt able to see things clearly- be it wrt RK, Madhu, Dipz, Kuku, or Sikky..  Glass shows a crack or two after receiving one or two knocks.. But this woman hasnt learned anything even after so many  knocks from her second husband, step son or step dil.. She is also an unbreakable besharam- Thats why she is still living in RK mansion even though RK doesnt even talk to her.. 

After today's drama, I am not caring much for Dips or Radha. I am thinking of Madhu. She unnecessarily got a weight added to her mind because of Shamsher drama. Now she will have to forever feel gratitude towards RK for whatever kindness he shows. Enough of kindness and gratitude baggage. Unhappy
Wish Madhu doesn't care whose ass is getting saved or not, wish she is able to stand upto Dips and Radhaji and even RK because her father Shamsher already surrendered and was ready to get arrested. Please Madhu, don't cry and make it piteous for yourself, instead show defiance to all those worthless relatives of RK. 
Shri, I am with  you in thisThumbs Up I want her to stand up against Dipz tomorrow and want Shamsher to be taken into police custody... RK's dabangg entry can be a lil later and he can BBB Dipz at the police station or i don't even mind if Rk comes and witnesses that Madhu is giving it back to Dipz and then he closes the case like forever... I was happy with the way Madhu was portrayed today and i hope they don't ruin it tomorrow... I sincerely hope there is no rona-dhona not even Padmini and they stay put their "we are family" naara... 

PreetDRed_Opium0-SD-0

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Shri, I am with  you in thisThumbs Up I want her to stand up against Dipz tomorrow and want Shamsher to be taken into police custody... RK's dabangg entry can be a lil later and he can BBB Dipz at the police station or i don't even mind if Rk comes and witnesses that Madhu is giving it back to Dipz and then he closes the case like forever... I was happy with the way Madhu was portrayed today and i hope they don't ruin it tomorrow... I sincerely hope there is no rona-dhona not even Padmini and they stay put their "we are family" naara... 

Guys Agree on Dipz..

She is not going away so soon... She will be back with her stupid tricks again... First thing she is going to do is poison Radha 's mind ( I am not calling her Radhaji any more ). I think we will have to bear this saas bahu crap for some.. 

Just hope CV's resolve this domestic issue's first before they start the love track..

I skipped the first 10 minutes of the show..

It sickens me ..She is a women with no self respect and dignity..Dead 

I loved Bituji's reaction though.. he was not entirely convinced about Deepu accusations. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRed_Opium0-SD-0zoya_naziya

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Dont know what is Nilkamal Plastic.. But if they are a company they will sue you for equating them to Radhaji.. I am sure that Nilkamal Plastics are immensely useful compared to Radhaji.. 

Edited by applenpeaches - 12 November 2012 at 4:03pm

PreetD0-SD-0zoya_naziya

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Do you guys think the Poilicia will even think of attempting to arrest Madhu based on Dips accusations? She just holding the gun is not a strong evidence right?

The way Dipsy handled that police officer in his own station was something; I won't be surprised to see Madhu get arrested at her request.  After all, we all have been victims of Dipali's reign for the past two days.  But I don't think that would happen, I still have some faith left in police.

PreetD0-SD-0zoya_naziya

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Zoya,  I think the Inspector would just say that they don't have enough evidence to arrest MB and would go away with Shamsher...I don't think RK would come to the chawl ...Madhu would want to confess to RK what her father did and she also promised that she would return before he wakes 
up...so,I guess she insists on going back immediately and Padmini might bring Madhu to RK mansion where, as the articles suggested there will be a huge drama and every one accusing and asking Madhu to leave.I think that's when RK will wake up from his sleep,exert his rights and save his biwi ...that's my prediction for tomorrow Smile...By the way Is this the end of Shamsher or will RK bail him out and he would still be around..??

Edited by himbin - 12 November 2012 at 4:38pm

PreetD0-SD-0zoya_naziya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index