Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 122 Discussion: 12th Nov 2012 (Page 4)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

@Shri
I felt Madhu made a great point today, though I felt bad for shamsher she accurately explained to him why violence is not the answer. The way she stated that if every father was ready to murder out of love for their child there would be no one left in this world. Drashti also delivered that dialogue with so much conviction. I could just picture a world of beast out to get one another. She reminded me why I oppose war and weapons. I agree the "mera pati" and "meri beti" were too much for me. I was like why you getting so possessive isn't Malik yours as well a few nights ago Madhu was crying for him.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 12 November 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetD0-SD-0zoya_naziya_Darling_manesha76leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

0-SD-0 , Your write up is very nice Clap . 

Bhatia's were shown video by Dips was actually like a build up for next Track that is KC track . So after RK soughts everything out we will see KC & that is were Radha Ji will try to shoo away Madhu . 

So this was Build up . Also Paddy - Maddy dialogue for Malik was like climax of this Track . 

Manesha,

Thank you. Plausible prediction there.

You know, I am terribly disgusted at Bhatia family (all 4 of them). They are scavengers living on a someone else's property, money and yet want to decide everything for that someone. Shamelessness at heights of it.  Although all of this actually shows what actually goes on with film star families. This used to be the case in 80 and 90's. Not sure if nowadays it happens. I used to read the fights between Sridevi, her sister and mother's control on her earnings, so muc that Sridevi was desperate to find anyone and settle down in life. So many stories there.

And as for Dips drama. She is the happy fool who is thinking she is doing RK some favor by getting this scoop for him. She forgets lot of things. What an arrogant fool. Technically, this tom-foolery of hers should be beyond acceptability for RK. And I am crossing my fingers if RK will ask Sikky to control his wife. Its high time RK talks like a man. He needs to give a man to man talk to Kuku and Sikky to control their women. Otherwise, it would become gross to imagine that RK house is being run by women. Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYPreetDzoya_naziya_Darling_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

@Shri
I felt Madhu made a great point today, though I felt bad for shamsher she accurately explained to him why violence is not the answer. The way she stated that if every father was ready to murder out of love for their child there would be no one left in this world. Drashti also delivered that dialogue with so much conviction. I could just picture a world of beast out to get one another. She reminded me why I oppose war and weapons. I agree the "mera pati" and "meri beti" were too much for me. I was like why you getting so possessive isn't Malik yours as well a few nights ago Madhu was crying for him.

Sona,

Agree with you there. Those dialogues and that anger made lot of sense to me. True. Violence is not the answer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDzoya_naziya_Darling_EnchantedForest

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by applenpeaches

Hey guys.. Whats happening? Looks like its all tears and drama.. Thats great.. I like it.. 

Have fun and be good.. 

Hey Peach.. good to hear from you... Hope all's well...

PreetDRSP04applenpeaches_Darling_

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Maa-beti ne ek hi pal mein paraya kar diya Malik ko!!!!!

Madhu-Malik-Pads drama was good...I felt  Madhu continuously asserting mera pati was right but Pads saying meri beti was kinda hurting... Madhu was too good and i like the fact that i got to see that she could stay strong even when she is completely broken... The CV's didn't mess up her character this time..

Edited by zoya_naziya - 12 November 2012 at 1:12pm

PreetDRSP040-SD-0_Darling_

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Hey guys.. Whats happening? Looks like its all tears and drama.. Thats great.. I like it.. 

Have fun and be good.. 

Thanks Zoya... Doing not so great.. But you cant expect things to go the way you want always. So have taken things to stride.. 

Whats happening to the show? Only Dipzy drama these days.. After watching the written update, I dont even feel like watching the episodes.. Only thing I want to watch is RK kicking Dipzy out of the house. Nothing less.. That woman is getting on my nerves..

One night in the show hasnt passed even after 4 days.. It entered the Guinness book as the longest night.. 

PreetD0-SD-0zoya_naziya_Darling_

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Have fun and be good.. 

Thanks Zoya... Doing not so great.. But you cant expect things to go the way you want always. So have taken things to stride.. 

Whats happening to the show? Only Dipzy drama these days.. After watching the written update, I dont even feel like watching the episodes.. Only thing I want to watch is RK kicking Dipzy out of the house. Nothing less.. That woman is getting on my nerves..

One night in the show hasnt passed even after 4 days.. It entered the Guinness book as the longest night.. 

Peach,

Isn't this a good time for you? The more the filler episodes, the better you can focus on resolving your office work. No ? I was lil okay thinking of you and Siri and all those who are having papers to study for and work to be done LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDapplenpeacheszoya_naziya

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Have fun and be good.. 

Peach,

Isn't this a good time for you? The more the filler episodes, the better you can focus on resolving your office work. No ? I was lil okay thinking of you and Siri and all those who are having papers to study for and work to be done LOL

SD, Tomo I have work meeting.. Cry 

Filler episodes isnt helping my work.. But the good thing is I no longer spend as much time on the forum... 

Do you think RK will put Dipz in her place? Radhaji too.. That woman has no brains.. 

Leela, I disagree with Radha being glass.. She is cheap imitation plastic- all foggy.. Thats why she isnt able to see things clearly- be it wrt RK, Madhu, Dipz, Kuku, or Sikky..  Glass shows a crack or two after receiving one or two knocks.. But this woman hasnt learned anything even after so many  knocks from her second husband, step son or step dil.. She is also an unbreakable besharam- Thats why she is still living in RK mansion even though RK doesnt even talk to her.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetD0-SD-0zoya_naziya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index