Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 122 Discussion: 12th Nov 2012 (Page 3)

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Radha is just a piece of glass that can be mistaken for a crystal or even a diamond... until a bit of pressure is applied. Then the glass shatters, exposing its reality and weakness.Dead

ROFLROFLROFLROFL, I loved reading your metaphor!!! I totally agree, although I never recognize the beauty of diamond or crystal in her.  I always seen her as a perfect round ball that either gets rolled or rolls herself towards self advancement opportunity.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

antra23sayangPreetDRSP04Suni0-SD-0zoya_naziyaEnchantedForestmanesha76leelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

I am not rating the episode. Because it was a mix of torture and needed drama. I can tell everyone that you can safely ignore the first 7 minutes of the episode and just watch the 13 minutes of drama. The first 7 mins belong to Dips.

CVs cleared the video angle confusion. Dips came running in front to videograph Madhu and Madhu in her grief became deaf and blind. She was unable to sense movement. Sigh !!!!

Unbearable Dips drama. To the power of infinity. Bearable dialogues from Kuku Bhatia. His dialogues to Radhaji's over-concern and Dips nautanki were BANG ON. His looks to his son were Bang-on. Needful drama at Chawl minus the Dips and Police drama.
  • Another day of RK-less episode. No worries, I am ready to wait for tomorrow's drama. But have a feeling, will Diwali evening in any way limit the drama to becoming a filler ? Technically RK has to enter to put a stop to the arrest at the chawl. But what if PH thinks the drama is best for Wednesday. I am not sure at this point.

Good scene between Shamsher, Madhu and Padmini. But wish emphasis was more on humanity, morals and not mera pati, meri beti ka pati Disapprove

More than Madhu, I liked Padmini's stance and pain. She brought out the much needed reality..."how could you become the beast when I trusted you?"

Deewano ko kaun samjhega, ek deewana hi. Padmini is another extreme of diwaani.

See Shamsher that's what happens when you become knight in shining armour to damsels in distress. They take you for granted that you are going to be knight forever. Wish you had not been that much of a hero these women. Unhappy

If Shamsher was angry at Madhu treating RK as her husband when he was on revenge path, if RK showed him that reality...sati savitri ban gayi woh mere liye,  today Madhu kept on "Dhol peeting" Mera Pati Mera Pati... and Padmini adding her share...Meri Beti ka Pati, jiska haat maine uske haat mein diya (I wonder when she did that Ermm...though I am willing to relax as she did pray for RK;s life and she did give tiny Ganesha to Madhu to fight for her rights) , Meri beti ka khoon daud raha tha uske shareer mein

Poor Shamsher...so much of woman power unleashed on him today. When all he did was play a man's game. Madhu, Padmini and Dips...too much.

Shamsher and SD call out SOS style ...RK where art thou. Save us from Dips drama.

Awesome analysis...i agree completely..dips was a torture to watch and the cvs cleared the camera angel issue...
Also..i too thought that madhu and paddy were a bit to harsh with Shammu...especially since he is already guilty of what he did...

also loved he point u brought out that rather than focussing on the bit abt pati and meri beti ka pati..rather they shd have said abt kisi insaan ..as in general..:)

i also felt ki whatever he did for paddy and her daughters doesnt get written off by just this mistake of his...

Hope RK bajaoes dips and saves us from her torture...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRSP040-SD-0zoya_naziya_Darling_manesha76leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

Radha is just a piece of glass that can be mistaken for a crystal or even a diamond... until a bit of pressure is applied. Then the glass shatters, exposing its reality and weakness.Dead

ROFLROFLROFLROFL, I loved reading your metaphor!!! I totally agree, although I never recognize the beauty of diamond or crystal in her.  I always seen her as a perfect round ball that either gets rolled or rolls herself towards self advancement opportunity.

LOL Your metaphor is a fine mean one as well.Clap

I was actually referring to Radha's demeanour.Big smile
Her authoritative yet doting image is such a formidably cultivated and misleading mirage that you'll find yourself in the desert with no water in sight after confidently walking towards a supposed oasis.AngryDead
Which is likely to be Madhu's plight when the maternal affection and gratitude of her weathervane saasuma disappears like... well, a mirage.Ouch

PreetDRed_OpiumUDEYRSP04zoya_naziya0-SD-0manesha76

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I also felt bad for Shamsher. He thought he had to protect his delicate family he had found no matter what. If were to put myself in his shoes today I would have felt that my family has started giving outsiders more importance and can't see that I was trying to protect them.

PreetDRed_OpiumRSP040-SD-0zoya_naziya_Darling_leelaa9

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Hey guys.. Whats happening? Looks like its all tears and drama.. Thats great.. I like it.. 

Have fun and be good.. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRed_OpiumRSP040-SD-0zoya_naziya_Darling_leverneleelaa9

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Leela you are on mission Radha hatao LOL LOL  .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRSP040-SD-0zoya_naziya_Darling_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Shamsher + Madhu + Padmini Scene.

If you ask me plot construct wise, I believe there was some misunderstanding between dialogue writers, director and actors interpretation of the scene.

They had good dialogues for both Madhu and Padmini at grasping the gravity of the intended crime, and Shamsher's intentions to bury all that. However, to have QUICK sympathy for Shamsher from VIEWERS, they made Madhu and Padmini internalize the pain in self-centered way instead of them using the same dialogues to externalize pain by showing Shamsher, how could you not see what you were doing to your daughter in all of this.

By internalizing the pain...I mean Mera Pati, Meri Beti ka Pati
Externalizing the pain would be ...Aapki Beti ka Pati, Hamari Beti ka Pati

I fear that, if they had externalized dialogues, Shamsher would not have received our sympathy that much, so they made Madhu and Padmini selfish.

But again that's just bad plot construction. They could easily have turned Padmini and Madhu's anger expression at those dialogues and make them utter with Pain instead. That pain then would not only have broken Madhu and Padmini, it would have broken Shamsher 1000 times more and we viewers would have cried for all three of them.

So its bad job from director, dialogue writers and actors. They simply forgot their characters and instead they became gods(deciding factor) for the characters to uphold the plot.
The Madhu I know is one who calls a spade a spade. So when she was angry and asking Shamsher, how could he think of getting away with an intended crime was absolutely right. She was further right when she asked him, how can he attempt even a second time. The abomination in her eyes was bang on. Same goes for Padmini.
But Madhu is also compassionate person. She is capable of feeling pain as well. So she should have extended NOT HER PAIN, but played her emotions more on what HER DAD must have gone through. This is where Madhu should not have yelled Mera Pati and instead could have cried in pain and said Your daughter's pain. She would have the affect of driving guilt factor into Shamsher's heart and the overall pain from such an abominable act.

Watch this video. Its nava rasa dramatic elements. Check the Tarunya rasa (grief) and Raudra rasa (anger), You only imagine, which would have looked better on Madhu and Padmini today.
That is dance form and so extreme kind of expressions, but the basics of dramatic elements/emotions remain same.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYPreetDRed_OpiumRSP04zoya_naziya_Darling_EnchantedForestmanesha76leelaa9

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

0-SD-0 , Your write up is very nice Clap . 

Bhatia's were shown video by Dips was actually like a build up for next Track that is KC track . So after RK soughts everything out we will see KC & that is were Radha Ji will try to shoo away Madhu . 

So this was Build up . Also Paddy - Maddy dialogue for Malik was like climax of this Track . 

Edited by manesha76 - 12 November 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDzoya_naziya0-SD-0EnchantedForestleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index