Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 122 Discussion: 12th Nov 2012 (Page 2)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

1st time felt sympathy for Shamsher when Padmini questioned him like

Aap meri beti ki pati ko maarne ki khoshish ki mallik..??...after I ran away from
my husband I trusted my daughter with you and you tried to kill her husband..!!..??

After all that Shamsher did for Madhu, at that moment she became her daughter for Padmini
and not his daughter..meri beti not aapki beti...can understand Padmini but, felt bad for 
Shamsher there...felt as if what he did to them by saving from ballu just got faded away before
his current doing and that's not right...hope Padmini's next iteractions would give me a different
feel though have to admit Shamsher brought this all by himself...

Madhu reactions were good and loved her stress on 'Mere pati'...showed her possessive and protective feelings towards RK..DD was outstanding there..

I think Padmini was more in a state of shock from how close her daughter came to becoming a widow.Ouch
She prays for her evil husband Balraj's wellbeing.Confused RK is a saint in comparison.Embarrassed
Love your points about Madhu.Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoadi1986PreetDRSP04desigrl414hansa22zoya_naziya0-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

1st time felt sympathy for Shamsher when Padmini questioned him like

Aap meri beti ki pati ko maarne ki khoshish ki mallik..??...after I ran away from
my husband I trusted my daughter with you and you tried to kill her husband..!!..??

After all that Shamsher did for Madhu, at that moment she became her daughter for Padmini
and not his daughter..meri beti not aapki beti...can understand Padmini but, felt bad for 
Shamsher there...felt as if what he did to them by saving from ballu just got faded away before
his current doing and that's not right...hope Padmini's next iteractions would give me a different
feel though have to admit Shamsher brought this all by himself...

Madhu reactions were good and loved her stress on 'Mere pati'...showed her possessive and protective feelings towards RK..DD was outstanding there..

Hima, 

Agree with your take. I felt the same pangs for Shamsher. Padmini is not that bad. So I feel skewed dialogue writing for Padmini. Read my review.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDRSP04hansa22zoya_naziyaleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

I am not rating the episode. Because it was a mix of torture and needed drama. I can tell everyone that you can safely ignore the first 7 minutes of the episode and just watch the 13 minutes of drama. The first 7 mins belong to Dips.

CVs cleared the video angle confusion. Dips came running in front to videograph Madhu and Madhu in her grief became deaf and blind. She was unable to sense movement. Sigh !!!!

Unbearable Dips drama. To the power of infinity. Bearable dialogues from Kuku Bhatia. His dialogues to Radhaji's over-concern and Dips nautanki were BANG ON. His looks to his son were Bang-on. Needful drama at Chawl minus the Dips and Police drama.
  • Another day of RK-less episode. No worries, I am ready to wait for tomorrow's drama. But have a feeling, will Diwali evening in any way limit the drama to becoming a filler ? Technically RK has to enter to put a stop to the arrest at the chawl. But what if PH thinks the drama is best for Wednesday. I am not sure at this point.

Good scene between Shamsher, Madhu and Padmini. But wish emphasis was more on humanity, morals and not mera pati, meri beti ka pati Disapprove

More than Madhu, I liked Padmini's stance and pain. She brought out the much needed reality..."how could you become the beast when I trusted you?"

Deewano ko kaun samjhega, ek deewana hi. Padmini is another extreme of diwaani.

See Shamsher that's what happens when you become knight in shining armour to damsels in distress. They take you for granted that you are going to be knight forever. Wish you had not been that much of a hero these women. Unhappy

If Shamsher was angry at Madhu treating RK as her husband when he was on revenge path, if RK showed him that reality...sati savitri ban gayi woh mere liye,  today Madhu kept on "Dhol peeting" Mera Pati Mera Pati... and Padmini adding her share...Meri Beti ka Pati, jiska haat maine uske haat mein diya (I wonder when she did that Ermm...though I am willing to relax as she did pray for RK;s life and she did give tiny Ganesha to Madhu to fight for her rights) , Meri beti ka khoon daud raha tha uske shareer mein

Poor Shamsher...so much of woman power unleashed on him today. When all he did was play a man's game. Madhu, Padmini and Dips...too much.

Shamsher and SD call out SOS style ...RK where art thou. Save us from Dips drama.

Brilliant, SD.StarClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRSP04hansa220-SD-0zoya_naziya

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Today's episode was more or less predictable, no surprise act (meaning, no, RK has not made his entry)

Let me begin with the scene that was expectedly, obviously very good, the scene between Madhu, Malik and later Padmini. Madhu confronts her father, I loved the way she kept saying, mera pati, this is the first time I have heard her say it with so much feeling and conviction. Yes, she said it to Dipali at the hospital, but that was to say that she will do her duty towards her husband who was on his death bed.

Today, it was with all the emotional possessiveness that she feels, that she probably did'nt even know was lying dormant within her. Padmini was much more hurtful  towards Shamsher than Madhu . I wish he had opened his mouth just once to say 'I could'nt bear the way he treated you' or something to defend himself. I read this as ...when he came face to face with his crime, with the victim of his crime, Madhu,  he really could not justify himself at all... I guess that is the way it should be...

I hate to mention the D -WORD but since she features, I will just say that she shows the video to Kundra family and Bittuji, everybody is stunned. It is she who comes to the chawl with the police to arrest Shamsher...and of course she wants the Insptector to arrest madhu as well!!?? So we'll see how that goes tomorrow.

•   Am not even going to mention Radhaji's reaction
  • Bittuji was confused, trying to make sense of the video. I think he is the one who will alert RK
  • It is so funny that all these people live in RK's house, live off him and have the gall to take action against his wife without him being around
  • Madhu has bright red nailpolish when she digs up the gun, no polish on her nails when she confronts Shamsher (is this really an important fact, it is not, but it hurts the eyeLOL)
  • Is Raat ki Subah nahin, is the name of the episodeSmile. I'm guessing bhabhiji's seduction scene must have started at 6 in the evening. And there's more to go...

Edited by Soundarya22 - 12 November 2012 at 9:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoPreetDRed_OpiumRSP04Sunidesigrl414gennyM0-SD-0zoya_naziyaEnchantedForest_Darling_manesha76-PoisonIvy-leelaa9

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I just saw bits and peices online. Simple thoughts Radhaji has been chanting Madhu mantra's for weeks. Why didn't she tell Dipali that a pistal in Madhu hand can't prove much. She also has been chanting that her son is equally at fault. And if the Malik's were responsible than it was Madhu's blood that saved RK. Why would a girl who gave her blood to RK want to kill him? Can't she conclude that Madhu is innocent in this? A father may have sought this to rescue his daughter without her knowledge. But we know she is spineless na. RK is still sleeping after all the drama Dipali created, I didnt know he was such a deep sleeper. Probs dreaming of Madhu.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangdramagoPreetDRed_OpiumRSP04desigrl4140-SD-0zoya_naziya_Darling_manesha76leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Radha is just a piece of glass that can be mistaken for a crystal or even a diamond... until a bit of pressure is applied. Then the glass shatters, exposing its reality and weakness.Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoUDEYPreetDRed_Opiumzoya_naziya0-SD-0EnchantedForest_Darling_manesha76

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

@Malik finally got my sympathy today, for the first time I felt bad for that man.  His inability to speak and justify his actions made me feel sorry for him. 

@Madhu and Padmini, they could have been a little less hostile towards the man who took care of them for all these years.  I liked the Pati reference made by Madhu, but overplaying the phrase was not required.

@Dipali and Radhaji, once again managed to make me vomit.  Worthless personalities, am I glad they are not part of my life.  Radhaji, again proved today that her feelings are never genuine and her love and care is always attached to some agenda that only benefits her at a personal level.  Poor Madhu, she went from Hero to Zero in spilt of second for this woman!!!

@Bittuji doubtfulness earned him my respect a little more.  He has acted as Chief's messenger from the very beginning, so can't wait to see him report all these developments to RK.

@RK, for God's sake please wake up! Two days without your presence has felt like two decades.  I can't bear to watch another Dipali's Mahaepisode, it is endangering my health.  

Tomorrow will be another eventful episode.   

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangPreetDadi1986dramagoRSP04zoya_naziya0-SD-0EnchantedForest_Darling_leelaa9

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Dd outstanding actng as mb

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

antra23PreetDdramagoRSP04zoya_naziya_Darling_EnchantedForestleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index