Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

I also felt bad for Shamsher. He thought he had to protect his delicate family he had found no matter what. If were to put myself in his shoes today I would have felt that my family has started giving outsiders more importance and can't see that I was trying to protect them.

Sona, today the way mother and daughter joined forces and ganged up on Malik, made me really feel sorry for him.  As Shri pointed out, I guess the writers wanted to capture some sympathy for Malik's character; hence the whole drama of mother& daughter.  Padmini out casted the poor man so quickly, without acknowledging his fatherly love which was the reason behind his horrible acts.  Being a parent herself, she should have understood Malik's action far better than Madhu herself.  This is what Shamshair gets after many years of celibacy .    

Red_Opium thumbnail
Originally posted by: applenpeaches

Hey guys.. Whats happening? Looks like its all tears and drama.. Thats great.. I like it.. 

Have fun and be good.. 

Sonu, I terribly miss reading your wonderful posts.  Just as I started to visit this thread more regularly,  you decided to take a break 😔.  Hope you are doing well.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi,

Loved ur take Sri. I loved how Madhu confronted her father starting with telling him she wished her father hadnt remember the promise he made to protect her. she didnt doubt for once about the real intentions of her father. she knew it that she was the reason. Liked her valiant call that how can someone in the name of protection, tries to kill anyone !!!!! Is this the way this world really works ?? She first emphasised on this underlying fact and then said 'woh bhe kaun!!!! Meri Pati ' This harsh side of ways of world where honest people do get into such mess has struck her badly this time. Madhu is yet to experience the heights of emotions where in future, she even might have to walk this path herself. But, its too far I guess. Great way to make Madhu understand and accept that there is more to being White and Black. Though the scene was dramatic, it was much needed since Shamsher after trying to hide the gun, showed his cowardliness wrapped under fear of losing/hurting his daughter. He should have acted like a true fighter instead. kher ...leave it. His actions while attacking RK to protect Madhu have been disappointing, to me. Another point which caught my attention was Madhu's stress on 'Do Baar' with her fingers pointing towards Shamsher. I was expecting shamsher to open his mouth and tell her right away that it was 'Teen Baar', be it out of guilt or spilling the beans under the pressure of the moment. Gosh ...Shamsher truly missed a chance there I guess. I wonder now RK will try all in his might to keep the 3rd attack under covers as this is going to put Madhu all in all at another level of guilt in front of RK. I wonder Madhu in this present state of mind can never imagine RK would be knowing all this forget what consequences she would have to bear now. Overall, in this scene, I felt Madhu was somehow deattached from RK unlike her unconscious self, but more as a  hurt daughter who was trying to make her father understand that he has wronged her. DD was fab yesterday ..couldnt take my eyes from her face. I am expecting MAdhu to go back to RK to tell the truth herself else there was no point of Madhu making RK promise that she will be back before he wakes up. 

No wonder as per articles Madhu will confess love for RK in dreams, how can she express love to the one whose life was endangered because of her  its ironic that she has become reason of RK's pain though she can go to limits for protecting him. I am looking forward to see how Madhu deal with dual guilt which I doubt even RK would not be able to ease out soon as he too is living under the guilt of reason behind his father's death. RK better sort Dips matter once and for all, this angle of his character is going beyond my comprehension. How long would RK tolerate her on the name of his so called family !!!! 
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
DD.. performed very well..quite a scene when gun uncovered..
PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just starting to make my way through this thread, just sharing initial reactions. Good stuff in the way of the confrontation. Dipzy is even more on my nerves than before. Coming to the chawl and calling for Malik before the police are all out as if she's the head honcho. Each time I express my dislike for her though my mom just reminds me that she's needed to add the extra drama. 

My mom made it funnier to watch. Her reaction (badly written in Punjabi) Bechara RK. Suthe suthe kina kuch kar ditha. Thursday da sutha, utha he nahin. Hun ni dawai ley kar sonda kadhe (Poor RK, so much happened while he's just been sleeping. Been sleeping since Thursday, hasn't woken up yet. He'll never take meds before going to sleep again) - she was even telling my dad on the phone how the poor guy is sleeping and everything is going down without him. (methinks my mom is missing RK too lol). She was just telling my sister about it and added: Kuch help hi kar dindha. Kya tha shegha, na ja bahar, bethi rendhi aram nal (He could've helped. He told her, don't leave the house, she should've just stayed) lol That's my mom for ya. 

I just hope RK is back tomorrow. There are only so many times you can keep watching old episodes before you start craving more and I need my new dose of RK ASAP!!!

Okay, back to reading the thread. 
Edited by PreetD - 11 years ago
Red_Opium thumbnail

@Preet, your mom's comment had me laugh so hard, her enthusiasm towards the show is so adorable.  She is absolutely right; RK has been sleeping since Thursday night.  Once he wakes up he will not even glance at another pill. As I stated before, lack of RK's appearance is damaging my health.  Watching Dipzy on screen for such a long period of time is causing a severe sharp pain in my brain.  RK needs to come not only to Madhu's rescue; he needs to set "US" the viewers also free from this witch Dipali.

RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
new promo written update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288552
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Preet,

Your mom's commentary was the best. And the punjabi...wow!!! I loved it so much. 😃  So cute. 
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: reenap

new promo written update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288552

Thanx Reena.

Now Dips has gone too far !! If RK doesn't fix her I might get admitted to an asylum for few days.
HopelessLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: himbin

1st time felt sympathy for Shamsher when Padmini questioned him like

Aap meri beti ki pati ko maarne ki khoshish ki mallik..??...after I ran away from
my husband I trusted my daughter with you and you tried to kill her husband..!!..??

After all that Shamsher did for Madhu, at that moment she became her daughter for Padmini
and not his daughter..meri beti not aapki beti...can understand Padmini but, felt bad for 
Shamsher there...felt as if what he did to them by saving from ballu just got faded away before
his current doing and that's not right...hope Padmini's next iteractions would give me a different
feel though have to admit Shamsher brought this all by himself...

Madhu reactions were good and loved her stress on 'Mere pati'...showed her possessive and protective feelings towards RK..DD was outstanding there..

Hey Himbin... agree with you... I felt bad for shammu.. In one moment Paddy made him an outsider!! :( my heart went out for shammu... never thought I would feel bad for him. Madhu was magnificent yesterday!!!! wow!!👏

and WHATTT NO RK!!!!!!!!!!! 😲😭 at least they could have shown him sleeping... wo bhi nahiii