Episode 122 Discussion: 12th Nov 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 122  Discussion: 12th Nov 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3282199

Cheers,
SD
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 122 EOD summary

Everyone that you can safely ignore the first 7 minutes of the episode and just watch the 13 minutes of drama. The first 7 mins belong to Dips.

• Unbearable Dips drama. To the power of infinity.
  • Bearable dialogues from Kuku Bhatia. His dialogues to Radhaji's over-concern and Dips nautanki were BANG ON. His looks to his son were Bang-on.
  • Needful drama at Chawl minus the Dips and Police drama.
  • Another day of RK-less episode. 
  • Time warp issues : Is Raat Ki Subah Nahin. One long night going on since 7th Nov 2012 - episode 119

Good scene between Shamsher, Madhu and Padmini. But wish emphasis was more on humanity, morals and not mera pati, meri beti ka pati .
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
heart touching scene between madhu pady n malik
DD was awesome as always
today dips was unbearable

dramago thumbnail
1st time felt sympathy for Shamsher when Padmini questioned him like

Aap meri beti ki pati ko maarne ki khoshish ki mallik..??...after I ran away from
my husband I trusted my daughter with you and you tried to kill her husband..!!..??

After all that Shamsher did for Madhu, at that moment she became her daughter for Padmini
and not his daughter..meri beti not aapki beti...can understand Padmini but, felt bad for 
Shamsher there...felt as if what he did to them by saving from ballu just got faded away before
his current doing and that's not right...hope Padmini's next iteractions would give me a different
feel though have to admit Shamsher brought this all by himself...

Madhu reactions were good and loved her stress on 'Mere pati'...showed her possessive and protective feelings towards RK..DD was outstanding there..

Edited by himbin - 11 years ago
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
OUTSTANDING PARFRMANCE DD..u rockd it
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
R there Rishbala scenes? If not I dont want to watch the episode!
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

R there Rishbala scenes? If not I dont want to watch the episode!

RK is still sleeping.. Dont worry tomorrow he will make a Dabangg entry ..
DD, malik and Padmini scenes were good but the rest🀒
Edited by reenap - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
I am not rating the episode. Because it was a mix of torture and needed drama. I can tell everyone that you can safely ignore the first 7 minutes of the episode and just watch the 13 minutes of drama. The first 7 mins belong to Dips.

CVs cleared the video angle confusion. Dips came running in front to videograph Madhu and Madhu in her grief became deaf and blind. She was unable to sense movement. Sigh !!!!

• Unbearable Dips drama. To the power of infinity.
  • Bearable dialogues from Kuku Bhatia. His dialogues to Radhaji's over-concern and Dips nautanki were BANG ON. His looks to his son were Bang-on.
  • Needful drama at Chawl minus the Dips and Police drama.
  • Another day of RK-less episode. No worries, I am ready to wait for tomorrow's drama. But have a feeling, will Diwali evening in any way limit the drama to becoming a filler ? Technically RK has to enter to put a stop to the arrest at the chawl. But what if PH thinks the drama is best for Wednesday. I am not sure at this point.

Good scene between Shamsher, Madhu and Padmini. But wish emphasis was more on humanity, morals and not mera pati, meri beti ka pati πŸ˜’

More than Madhu, I liked Padmini's stance and pain. She brought out the much needed reality..."how could you become the beast when I trusted you?"

Deewano ko kaun samjhega, ek deewana hi. Padmini is another extreme of diwaani.

See Shamsher that's what happens when you become knight in shining armour to damsels in distress. They take you for granted that you are going to be knight forever. Wish you had not been that much of a hero these women. πŸ˜”

If Shamsher was angry at Madhu treating RK as her husband when he was on revenge path, if RK showed him that reality...sati savitri ban gayi woh mere liye,  today Madhu kept on "Dhol peeting" Mera Pati Mera Pati... and Padmini adding her share...Meri Beti ka Pati, jiska haat maine uske haat mein diya (I wonder when she did that πŸ€”...though I am willing to relax as she did pray for RK;s life and she did give tiny Ganesha to Madhu to fight for her rights) , Meri beti ka khoon daud raha tha uske shareer mein

Poor Shamsher...so much of woman power unleashed on him today. When all he did was play a man's game. Madhu, Padmini and Dips...too much.

Shamsher and SD call out SOS style ...RK where art thou. Save us from Dips drama.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: himbin

Aap meri beti ki pati ko maarne ki khoshish ki mallik..??...after I ran away from
my husband I trusted my daughter with you and you tried to kill her husband..!!..??

After all that Shamsher did for Madhu, at that moment she became her daughter for Padmini
and not his daughter..meri beti not aapki beti...can understand Padmini but, felt bad for 
Shamsher there...felt as if what he did to them by saving from ballu just got faded away before
his current doing and that's not right...hope Padmini's next iteractions would give me a different

Madhu reactions were good and loved her stress on 'Mere pati'...showed her possessive and protective feelings towards RK..DD was outstanding there..

I think Padmini was more in a state of shock from how close her daughter came to becoming a widow.
She prays for her evil husband Balraj's wellbeing.πŸ˜• RK is a saint in comparison.😳
Love your points about Madhu.πŸ‘
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himbin

Hima, 

Agree with your take. I felt the same pangs for Shamsher. Padmini is not that bad. So I feel skewed dialogue writing for Padmini. Read my review.