Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

u knw what we arvians fear is that what if purvi sees JLO(ovi) creating drama.she will ask arjun to consumate his marriage with ovi๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ก,,, but i want to see the other side i.e arjun will   see  ovi's true colours n will try to get off from her..๐Ÿ˜‰

EWWW  ...that sounds horrible ...๐Ÿคข

hope that never happens ..If Purvi says anything like this to Arjun then he should go and tell Manav and Archana what their laadli is telling him to do and also tell Purvi never to talk to him...
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update, Arman-Soham track is intresting. Arvi track is so confusing hopefully no misunderstanding between them,
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update

nice episode today. Archu is wonderful today. Soham need to dig hole to hide his face. he should have understood his parents are not emotional fools.

Arjun seems to be extremly soft towards Punni's late coming. What is AK planning here?

Why purvi called Purvi instead of Arjun. this girl will make another scene. now one more Ovi screaming scene for sure.

What Purvi wants to talk about Soham to Arjun? Purvi will tell Arjun to show mercy on Soham. Purvi and Arjun should give word against Soham as they are the people got affected by him.

In Precap Varsha is giving strength as if she knows every thing about law. In court Ovi is sitting behind Archu. so Arjun is there too. it shows its kidnap case of Purvi in the court. where is purvi? she is the main witness.

100% sure Purvi will try to save Soham through her witness. its her time to help Soham as he helped her from goons. these are two are expect in repaying their debt.

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

EWWW  ...that sounds horrible ...๐Ÿคข

hope that never happens ..If Purvi says anything like this to Arjun then he should go and tell Manav and Archana what their laadli is telling him to do and also tell Purvi never to talk to him...

if Purvi advices like this then AK should slap Purvi. he should tell her to mind her own business instead of giving instruction.

forgetting Purvi or not is his choice. maintaing Ovi as his friend or not is also his choice.

RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
Awesome performance done by Ankita๐Ÿ‘
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ankita was very good today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... She was the showstealer...๐Ÿ˜Š Loved everything wht Archana said to Soham n to the media especially... and the biggest plus point was she said all this in front of the media... so tht nobody can make a fuss regarding all this later.

No comments abt Arvivi ...๐Ÿ˜•

Precap: Varsha telling Soham that nothing will happen to him unless she is there.. Poor soul doesn't know  tht she is going to get  in much more  trouble  than Soham๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks a lot Naresh dear for the update and for the wishes๐Ÿ˜Š Here wishing ishing all my friends in PR forums a very very happy n prosperous diwali๐Ÿ˜Š Have a blast๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sunny8410M - 11 years ago
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks naresh..you are my time savior.
I am too busy with my new job and hardly have time now for watching PR.

From now on i am counting on you and Tanyaz WU.
Thanks a billion to both of you..

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail