Written/Vide update:12 Nov 2012 soham ka melodrama - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I truly hope manav n archu lawyer is satesh varsha real husband that will be one heck of a twist...

Thanks a lot for the update!

Thank u.

Finally Archana took the kid glove off with Sohan,he want to b their enemy he needs to b treated like one. sometimes tought love is needed. hats off to Archana today.👏👏
Edited by latanzia - 11 years ago
Thanks Naresh ..

Good show today . I am very happy that manav and Archana are taking a tough stand on Soham now ..About time they do this because it is going to do him good in the long run ..Soham was full of nautanki today ...👎🏼 .Acha hua thapad pada in front of the media ...

What is Purvi doing ?
She ignores Arjun when he calls her and walks away but  when she wants to talk about her psycho sister ( Ovi ) or Gunda brother ( Soham ) then she remembers Arjun .Arjun should tell her off and say that he is not interested in talking to her about psycho Ovi or Gunda Soham but if she wants  to talk to him about them then she can call him ...

So now Ovi will again go psycho and make those aweful sounds of screaming and shrieking ...YUCK...not interested ...🤢 , This time I will have to say that it is not right of Purvi to call Arjun for Soham ...she should know how much Arjun hates Soham ...Purvi should start caring a little more about Arjun's feelings ...

Poor Manav , this Balan is now trying to harm his business.  But I loved the way his wife defended him in front of the media ..Instead of a villian , Manav ended up looking like a hero and Soham was looking like the biggest fool ...

Precap ..Varsha is telling Soham  that as long as mai is here , he is safe ...ha ha ha , what a joke ...
Some one should put Varsha also in jail...

Star Of The Day ...
Archana of course ...Very proud of the way she defended her  husband and slapped badtameez son Soham ..I loved her dialogues speciall ywhat she said to the media about their irresponsible reporting ...
She made Balan's plans go down in the drains ...
Anki 's acting  was great and she looked gorgeous as well...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Tanya di i m waiting for u r review.. Nce post di.
Very good episode today!
Ankita was especially good and natural
thanks, what kind of mobile do you have
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanks Naresh ..

Good show today . I am very happy that manav and Archana are taking a tough stand on Soham now ..About time they do this because it is going to do him good in the long run ..Soham was full of nautanki today ...👎🏼 .Acha hua thapad pada in front of the media ...

What is Purvi doing ?
She ignores Arjun when he calls her and walks away but  when she wants to talk about her psycho sister ( Ovi ) or Gunda brother ( Soham ) then she remembers Arjun .Arjun should tell her off and say that he is not interested in talking to her about psycho Ovi or Gunda Soham but if she wants  to talk to him about them then she can call him ...

So now Ovi will again go psycho and make those aweful sounds of screaming and shrieking ...YUCK...not interested ...🤢 , This time I will have to say that it is not right of Purvi to call Arjun for Soham ...she should know how much Arjun hates Soham ...Purvi should start caring a little more about Arjun's feelings ...

Poor Manav , this Balan is now trying to harm his business.  But I loved the way his wife defended him in front of the media ..Instead of a villian , Manav ended up looking like a hero and Soham was looking like the biggest fool ...

Precap ..Varsha is telling Soham  that as long as mai is here , he is safe ...ha ha ha , what a joke ...

Star Of The Day ...
Archana of course ...Very proud of the way she defended her  husband and slapped badtameez son Soham ..I loved her dialogues speciall ywhat she said to the media about their irresponsible reporting ...
tanya it was indeed a good show... i loved archana today... she was so accurate and she spoke all truth... so slowly they are telling the reason for them to move to kolkata...
actually after seeing such amazing pic of sushita ... i am dreaming about them so can't comment much at this point of time...
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanks Naresh ..

What is Purvi doing ?

Star Of The Day ...

agree with the coloured part tanya..arjun should indeed tell her that,but he knws very well the topic on which purvi will talk., so he will not mind,untill it gives him the chance to meet n talk to her..😳  u knw what we arvians fear is that what if purvi sees JLO(ovi) creating drama.she will ask arjun to consumate his marriage with ovi😲 😡,,, but i want to see the other side i.e arjun will   see  ovi's true colours n will try to get off from her..😉