Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Crime patrol !! and pati here!

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hmm todays epi also no RKDisapprove neways

Aaj DIps was full on crime patrol or sansaani anchoor mode ROFLyeh dekhiye yeh chera iss mein guilt crime karne ke baad guilt saaf dikhayi de raha hain .. teen sawal hain madhubala ke liye !!LOL

lolz uske xpressions baar baar ungli dikhake  lag raha tha crime show ke anchor hain LOLi cant stop laughing  but chawl mein  jaake bhi shamsher mallik chila rahi thi and  chaalu dips hw dare she madhu ko bho go get gone  karne chaali Angrysuch a selfish woman she doesnt wants rk killer to be behind but wants to  take out her kaanta from her raasta no wonder RK hates her Dead

one more point which made me laugh in such a high EQ epi was paddo ka entry dhrama matka footing ROFL 

On serious note RK ghode beechke soo raha hain nd uske ghar pe koi nahi chawl gaaye hain police police khelne Shockedhw can they leave him alone Ouch

BUt RK understood the emotions of shammo n reason for his actions unlike shammos own family ... RK really has big heartClap
Every person is aint perfect wat shammo did was in extreme pressure n protection for his daughter and he even later regretted it after seeing RK's reaction !

PS:madhu was good loved the gun scene and the old childhood memory recall and shammo ka wada to her daughter to protect her  forever !!

ab RK uth bhi jao and dekho ur biwi is gng jail cmmn yaar Sleepy

Edited by ritzi12 - 12 November 2012 at 8:44am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuMeena1428adi1986SmoothCriminal1mangaloresubiaman9staroneserialsnoaccountQuintessentialIdrashmeet12ANJALI_SAMARIYANewton123Diahhmanid--Rose--gennyMAngel-33-lazybee-ankita24Maria-capri.BadtameezBrat.MeenahDark_Chocolatesilent.desireMuneebaSheikh-PuNiTh-manesha76Hybrid_Freak

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
PartyI am first one to comment

nice post. Well jo Malik family ne kiya that was expected. See for Madhu and Paddy they didn't expect this from Malik and suddenly he did that so uss waqt woh hosh kho baithe. Loved Malik's role, saying all from his eyes.

Baki Dips ne woh abp news ki cd dhekhi hogi and ab pata chal gaya bandi ke paas crime show ki anchor banne ke bhi puri tanlent hai.LOL

RK ka bas ye bol sakti hoon jitna ye sab drag kar rahe hai uss sab se lag raha hai mujhe ke jab uski entry hogi toh har ek ki class lega.Embarrassed

Edited by emptyworld - 12 November 2012 at 11:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

briaitsRitzi

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
nice post

itsRitzi

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
DIPS was screaming at the top of her lungs and still RK didn't wake up... ughh... I'm so frustrated today bcs I didnt get my RK doze...so I won't even repeat myself...

Thank for DD's amazing acting skills varna I would've thrown something at my screen...

itsRitzi

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Yup ritzie.dipz was hell bound on-dekho is chehre ko,isme crime karne ke bd ki guilt saf dikhai dti hai.
n her man se ek awaz ati hai ki madhubala rk par hue hamle me kahi na kahi shamil hai.
she seemed 2 me lyk sansani wala anchor.full on chain se sona hai to jaag jao.lol
mb-shamo-pady scene was hyhly emotional.cudnt watch dat much weeping bt yeah dd acting was nice n yeah the story n mera pati-2 was awesum.lol
now i want every1 to get a dose of rk bbb especialy dipz.i want rk to make her a sansani now .rofl
jyada lamba ho gaya na?wat 2 do i mis rk now.he is becoming kumbhkaran part-2 now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PuNiTh-itsRitzi

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

ROFL firstly i was going to report it, reading the title. but nice post and i will not

omgShocked

sab yahan report karte firte hian  aaj tak maine nahin kiya  thanksEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index