Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bermuda Triangle firecracker 6 *Invites only* (Page 14)

cagirl Senior Member
cagirl
cagirl

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Originally posted by cagirl

oh, and i should mention that the interview was not at all candid, likely scripted because BS always stammers and struggles through interviews.

That's exactly what everyone's saying.

But Gul thinks we are fools! 

the laughing at the end was also so fake fake fake!  the ph/gul are so messed up to even release such an interview...don't know why sobti would agree to it, he's the one that came off looking bad here.

and, he really needs to stop complaining about the long hours.  there are plenty of people in the industry who work just as much if not more.  if he wanted shorter hours, he could have taken a side role like Akash, who barely has any lines.  why did he take the role of a lead?

and, he's going to go on a holiday for just 10 days with pashmeen?  why not longer if he has the time?  what is he going to do after the 10 days?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseStormChaserarshi21Miss CherieabracadabraKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlStormChaserarshi21abracadabraKookiemonster

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

What are they trying to prove? That they are the most hardest working cast and crew and PH in the TV industry? And they've only been here for 1.5 years. So the other PHs who have been running shows for 5-6 or even more years till now were sitting and eating chane till now? Hain? So the actors who work their ass off for all these years and still continue to do so AND are present in almost each and every episode sleep on the sets?

The most stupid interview EVER. Totally senseless and it's worth ridiculing seriously!

Tell me about it Swati.

It has irritated me to no end.

I feel like throwing that interview in her face and tell her that we didn't want you to praise yourselves because we do that enough times...we want ANSWERS DAMMIT!! 

ANSWERS.

DONT THEY GET THAT?

cagirlMiss CherieabracadabraStormChaserKookiemonster

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
And the way Gul made him repeat his sentence when he was praising about her to the Lords.. I was literally laughing at her! ROFL

Merde I tell you..plain merde.. LOL

cagirlMiss Cheriearshi21abracadabraKookiemonster

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Sobti is plain stupid. He's also cleared SP and the PH in this case and he's gonna face the brunt of everything though he might be having a reason which he didn't want to openly state.

Oh yes stalkers I called him stupid. Now bite me. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlMiss Cherie

Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlStormChaserarshi21

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Originally posted by I_miss_Snakewa

Originally posted by ASR4eva

What are they trying to prove? That they are the most hardest working cast and crew and PH in the TV industry? And they've only been here for 1.5 years. So the other PHs who have been running shows for 5-6 or even more years till now were sitting and eating chane till now? Hain? So the actors who work their ass off for all these years and still continue to do so AND are present in almost each and every episode sleep on the sets?

The most stupid interview EVER. Totally senseless and it's worth ridiculing seriously!

Ditto. There have been actors in the industry who have worked for more than 6 years in same show. They have done scenes that make so sense whatsoever. Like actors in Kekta shows. And Kekta managed more than 5 shows together. And Bul can't even manage one.

So true. Let alone 5 years..we're talking about 500 episodes here..They haven't even completed 400.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlMiss Cheriearshi21Kookiemonster

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Originally posted by arshi21

oh, and i should mention that the interview was not at all candid, likely scripted because BS always stammers and struggles through interviews.

That's exactly what everyone's saying.

But Gul thinks we are fools! 

the laughing at the end was also so fake fake fake!  the ph/gul are so messed up to even release such an interview...don't know why sobti would agree to it, he's the one that came off looking bad here.

and, he really needs to stop complaining about the long hours.  there are plenty of people in the industry who work just as much if not more.  if he wanted shorter hours, he could have taken a side role like Akash, who barely has any lines.  why did he take the role of a lead?

and, he's going to go on a holiday for just 10 days with pashmeen?  why not longer if he has the time?  what is he going to do after the 10 days?

@bold: I have the same question.
Why not longer? What will he get in 10 days? He must go for a month if he is so eager to take leave just for her.

Bull crap.

Its nothing but a hogwash. Yet again.

cagirlOlive_RoseStormChaserMiss CherieKookiemonster

Go to top