Bermuda Triangle firecracker 6 *Invites only* - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chaitra2011

kya hua?
Well, phangurls are bashing Rishi because she is apparently bashing Barun and maligning him.
Some post says that friday is the big decision day...for what now????
Originally posted by I_miss_Snakewa

Well, phangurls are bashing Rishi because she is apparently bashing Barun and maligning him.

Phangurls are pathetic.. Kya hoga in logon ka? Hope Rishi has asked the Mods to take action.
I BASHED GUL KHAN.
I know, SP is not concerned with what Gul does or doesn't but I was too overcome to NOT say anything about her.  I asked that Consumer cell person to note down the things I was telling her and she was actually noting it down it  seemed! 

I told her that I want my message to be passed to higher authorities (I hope she does) 

So here's what I said:-

The interview which Gul Khan had given clearly shows that she wanted to clear her name, and not the actor's.  The interview started with Gul and ended on Gul. But we wanted Barun's clarifications. HIS side of story through an interview...but he just seemed to be clearing gul's name and put his own at risk.
Even though the viewers respect her for giving  the story of Arnav and Khushi, any blind man can see through what has become of the show...and I don't think I need to say whose fault it is.

If Barun is not made to divulge the truth..its okay, but please ask Gul Khan to stop making herself look like a martyr because we clearly do not need that.

You guys have already played with the emotions of thousands of fans, I just request a very happy ending of the show with the exit of Barun.

Enough of this exaggeration already! 

Now I feel better.

Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
Oh damn...I just gave bhaiyaji's ghar ka pata to phangurls...not the exact location but the whereabouts😈

I wonder if they'll be able to locate his house and hold dharnas there😆
Edited by shar1988 - 11 years ago
Oh crap!

Shar, you invited hurricane sandy. I am not even kidding.
Shud i edit...its not like the exact location...I was just conjecturing...and frankly Bhaiyaji deserves to know how much the Phans love him😆

Though with my knowledge of this part of BBay...I can bet my ass I know where it is...I kinda even know which bldg but I won't divulge that nope😛
Edited by shar1988 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shar1988

Oh damn...I just gave bhaiyaji's ghar ka pata to phangurls...not the exact location but the whereabouts😈

I wonder if they'll be able to locate his house and hold dharnas there😆

Edit it shar.
Right now, this is not done.