Bermuda Triangle firecracker 6 *Invites only* - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
I'll be back later..Till then enjoy! :D
I believe Gul...she lost interest in show wen...barun decided to quit!!!!BAS!!!
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

I am still not convinced as to why Barun could not have alluded to something... At least, he didn't have to be so OTT throughout the interview! What was that for? Did someone have a gun to his head?

Contract. Boss.Career.

These three words pretty much sums up everything. That over the top "frankness" was for Gul ji.
Didn't you notice? He not even ONCE defended himself..it was Gul's script, Gul as a producer, Gul as a human..Gul as a firned, Gul as a support, Gul as a producer in the industry...Gul Gul Gul.

You want me to say more? I agree he is a dodo..he is dumb..and cannot handle things like Sanaya can, but that should not be taken up for HIS fault in all this ruckus.

Now that's another thing that his "wrong frame of mind" is making him sound like a classic jerk, but Bhaiyya is nothing like that. 1.5 years is proof enough. 1 week cannot/chould not change anything (like Abhaas had said)

Yeah. Currently I am in the phase of a phangurl, but I hope I don't sound pathetic. But I admire bhaiyya for the human he is.
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Don't forget Bill Gates!

Oh no no..I haven't forgotten him at all! How can I?
😛
Edited by JerryTheMouse - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sanja_here

I believe Gul...she lost interest in show wen...barun decided to quit!!!!BAS!!!

I agree...creatively she must have felt stifled and hence decided to start work on QH
😛
Edited by JerryTheMouse - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sanja_here

I dnt understand one thing...y our rimaji is still team bhaiyya???

Sanita, there are things which we don't know about and as kernal had said, judging someone on limited knowledge is not fair.
I'd say the same. When we don't know the whole truth, its better to call the  things wrong which happened in a wrong way rather sunaofying one person and siding with other. It goes for everyone. Even me.
Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arshi21

Contract. Boss.Career.

These three words pretty much sums up everything. That over the top "frankness" was for Gul ji.
Didn't you notice? He not even ONCE defended himself..it was Gul's script, Gul as a producer, Gul as a human..Gul as a firned, Gul as a support, Gul as a producer in the industry...Gul Gul Gul.

You want me to say more? I agree he is a dodo..he is dumb..and cannot handle things like Sanaya can, but that should not be taken up for HIS fault in all this ruckus.

Now that's another thing that his "wrong frame of mind" is making him sound like a classic jerk, but Bhaiyya is nothing like that. 1.5 years is proof enough. 1 week cannot/chould not change anything (like Abhaas had said)

Yeah. Currently I am in the phase of a phangurl, but I hope I don't sound pathetic. But I admire bhaiyya for the human he is.

But Shreya, if he is leaving, isn't it the end of the contract? Kahaan ka aur kiska boss?
Originally posted by shar1988

There is anew post abt how BS doesn't want to quit...someone kill me pleej

ULTIMATE DILUSION