Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arshi21

Sigh.

I swear today, I am never again getting attached to Indian dramas. NEVER  again.

Yaar, this is my first and last Indian drama. Bas. Edited by I_miss_Snakewa - 11 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay.

Things have become maddening.

Enough of all this tamasha.
I got one thing very clearly...

No one is ready to say the truth..because for some reason,all those idiotically lame excuses cannot be the truth/.

So fine.

Sobti. Gul. SP.

Go.

I have my pillows. My laptop. Good music. Food. Blanket.

I can stay happy.

Originally posted by: arshi21

Okay.

Things have become maddening.

Enough of all this tamasha.
I got one thing very clearly...

No one is ready to say the truth..because for some reason,all those idiotically lame excuses cannot be the truth/.

So fine.

Sobti. Gul. SP.

Go.

I have my pillows. My laptop. Good music. Food. Blanket.

I can stay happy.

👍🏼 Nice Shreya. Let them leave. We will move on.
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Did u guys watch sbs segment ...citshb segment???sani s heart broken into billion pieces... 😭
i lost hope in every thing...fs ipk...n all!!(let me know if i have to cmx)

@Sani- no I didn't watch it. What happened? Why r u so heartbroken?

arshi21 thumbnail
@Sonia:

And the thing which beats all this shit is...

Sobti has YET not planned out things. I mean, he hasn't planned about the holiday he is about to go on for 10 days. With his wife.
For whom he is quitting everything. And that too next week itself. 

HOW can I buy something like this? AND, as if it wasn't enough...he even let the undecided thing drop...he said "I don't know why Pashmeen keeps telling me that we won't be able to go on this holiday..."

He is leaving IPKKND, which gave him fortune, fame, everything...he is at his peak of career...he has such an "accommodating"  team...(which I am sure he has since his kidnapping and leave for mamr was accommodated too...but for some reason they are no longer accommodating. ) FOR THIS 10 DAYS holiday with his wife...who apparently isn't sure...and he hasn't even planned out the details.

HOW COOL IS THAT.

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Shreya ..is der any chance that...fs is false...but kmh insecure...hb so in to kmh...so leaves everything?????
@Shreya- It is very cool.😆 He is a go with the flow type of person. Didn't u know? Now he is going on holiday with bhabiji, next he'll see that all this fame will flow down the drain. Get my drift.
arshi21 thumbnail
@Sani: Read my last post.

On the last page!

You'll realize why FS isn't false.
Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

@Shreya- It is very cool.😆 He is a go with the flow type of person. Didn't u know? Now he is going on holiday with bhabiji, next he'll see that all this fame will flow down the drain. Get my drift.

I did. Keep bulshitting people. Don't they? What crap is it? Even if he is go with the flow type of person...he cannot flow to UK you know...you need to plan out things...doesn't know anything..except that he'll be going to Birmingham where SPL event is to be held.

All the more reason to believe that its all because of FS!