Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

SHOCKING PRECAP!! :O (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Even I feel Babloo Pinky needs a vacation more than prishna. They mind are working overtime so it has stopped working they need oiling of their mind.WinkLOL Prishna sonu chain se rahenge utne time

Rachu Hahhaa LOL Sahi kaha . Unn Dono miya Biwi ke dimaagon ko OILING ki sakht zaroorat hai . LOLLOL . Specialy Babloo ke mind ko jiska mind hokebhi nahi kaam kar raha Angry . Haan kam se kam kuch dino tak toh chain se rahenge Prishna along with Sonu 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

My jaanu got slapped? Ouch hope prishna leave the house with sonu

ok wait just thought of something if babloo goes to slap sonu, his hand would be down at sonu...if pintu comes in the middle, how would he get slapped when his face is up at the top??Ermm

Yes Our Sweetu got Slapped CryCryOuch  . As Fizu said that Pintu bends down to save Sonu from Babloo and in that process Babloo slaps Pintu Angry

aruntouchkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

How dare he! Angry How dare Babloo slap Pinto and how dare he even think of slapping that innocent child Sonu Angry Babloo has become a monster,  if I was there then I wouldn't let Babloo even look at Sonu and them Angry

I know Fizu . HOW DARE Babloo to Slap our Sweetu like this Angry And how Dare he to even think of Slapping a 5 yr kid ? OuchShockedAngry

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 November 2012 at 2:09pm

aruntouchkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

I can't believe Babloo's temper got so high that he wanted to slap Sonu. Can't understand why he is acting this way with Sonu, or rather taking out his frustration on Sonu like this. He acts like Pinky is so divine.

I hope Pinto's reaction is calm and not violent as his reaction might affect Sonu's reaction too, gosh can't wait for tomorrow

As I am saying most of all posts that Babloo had became BRAINLESS , He is not at all thinking from his mind . HIs eyes are fully covered with Pinky's so called Sweetness and goodness Angry . 

Pintu always was calm infront of Babloo right from day1 . He will not at all be violent . Thatzz not our Pintu . But yes he might be angry and can say this to Babloo that how did Babloo even thought to Slap Sonu who is a 5 yr Kid . he can get angry for this but he will not get angry on this slap thing . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 November 2012 at 2:31pm

aruntouchkmfan_2

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

How dare he! Angry How dare Babloo slap Pinto and how dare he even think of slapping that innocent child Sonu Angry Babloo has become a monster,  if I was there then I wouldn't let Babloo even look at Sonu and them Angry

I know Fizu . HOW DARE Babloo to Slap our Sweetu like this Angry And how Dare he to even think of Slapping a 5 yr kid ? OuchShockedAngry

If he was in my country then he would have been arrested for Child Abuse already, he locked him in a room and was about to slap him, Babloo would have been arrested by now.

aruntouchkmfan_2

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

My jaanu got slapped? Ouch hope prishna leave the house with sonu

ok wait just thought of something if babloo goes to slap sonu, his hand would be down at sonu...if pintu comes in the middle, how would he get slapped when his face is up at the top??Ermm

Pinto bent down to protect Sonu from getting slapped and in the process he got slapped.

ohhh ok...omg! Pintu is so sweet Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index