Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Urvashi knows about Aaksha **video** (Page 3)

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kls600

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Awww, she is so sweet, means Aashka must have said that I will not be your friend in the house but will be outside.She is better off without Aashka.

She did, that one night when urvashi and aashka had a discussion in the captains bedroom, aashka said I don't want to be your friend in this house.Ouch

So mean of Aashka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13LSctt

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mz.jess

I was never a fan of Urvashi, but lately how she's handled situations and her straight forward nature makes me like her better.. way better than Aasksha.

Agreed. I use to like aashka and I wished she was a finalist, but now I can't stand her Cry face lol
Same. I use to like Aaksha alot too but her constant crying, lectures on morality (which she doesnt follow herself) and backbiting has made me dislike her.
kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

I was never a fan of Urvashi, but lately how she's handled situations and her straight forward nature makes me like her better.. way better than Aasksha.

Agreed. I use to like aashka and I wished she was a finalist, but now I can't stand her Cry face lol
Same. I use to like Aaksha alot too but her constant crying, lectures on morality (which she doesnt follow herself) and backbiting has made me dislike her.

I don't know how she doesn't get tired of complaining about the same person. Props to delnaz and sana who still have the patience to listen the same rant everyday lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CaissaLSctt

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

I don't know how she doesn't get tired of complaining about the same person. Props to delnaz and sana who still have the patience to listen the same rant everyday lol
i know not only do sana and delu have to deal with listening to the same rant everyday they also have put up with the cryingCryCryCryCryCry i mean we as viewers watching a hour shw cnt stand it i dnt know hw delu n sana doShocked dosti ho to aiseLOL
kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

i know not only do sana and delu have to deal with listening to the same rant everyday they also have put up with the cryingCry i mean we as viewers watching a hour shw cnt stand it i dnt know hw delu n sana doShocked dosti ho to aiseLOL

Lol soo true LOL. Aashka needs to stop crying a river lol. I want sana to be back stabbed by aashka and delnaz. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LSctt

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

i know not only do sana and delu have to deal with listening to the same rant everyday they also have put up with the cryingCry i mean we as viewers watching a hour shw cnt stand it i dnt know hw delu n sana doShocked dosti ho to aiseLOL

Lol soo true LOL. Aashka needs to stop crying a river lol. I want sana to be back stabbed by aashka and delnaz. 
lol it wouldnt make any difference to sana if she was backstabbed by them she would still follow them around.. plus i dnt think sana is smart enough to figure it out.. vishal would probably have to tell herLOL
kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

lol it wouldnt make any difference to sana if she was backstabbed by them she would still follow them around.. plus i dnt think sana is smart enough to figure it out.. vishal would probably have to tell herLOL

Lol I miss the old sana, the one who wasn't a part of the crying group. LOL I miss her stories. I feel this group has made her really self conscious. 
LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Lol I miss the old sana, the one who wasn't a part of the crying group. LOL I miss her stories. I feel this group has made her really self conscious. 
i agree i used to like the old sana so cute and fun loving.. the crying group aka the SAD group has made her sad.. bechariLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index