Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Urvashi knows about Aaksha **video** (Page 2)

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Awww, she is so sweet, means Aashka must have said that I will not be your friend in the house but will be outside.She is better off without Aashka.

She did, that one night when urvashi and aashka had a discussion in the captains bedroom, aashka said I don't want to be your friend in this house. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LSctt

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kls600

Originally posted by sonia1230

As always she is spot on about everyone aashka, sapna's contradictory nature everything!!!!! and aww she misses her kids and what she said about father blessBroken Heart

Yea, I feel bad for her because she actually wanted to be aashka's friend. But aashka had other plans Angry.she wanted to be friends with all of the mahila mandal (sana & delu) but all she got frm them was bitchingAngry

She deserves to win Big smile
Yes, i hope Urvashi win the faces of the mahila mandal would be priceless PLUS SHES THE MOST DESERVING!Tongue

I. Just happy Gujarati Mahila Mandal is no longer existent. I'm happy urvashi has realized not to waste her time on Aaksha. Lets see how the game will move forward now.

I really wished that delnaz was nominated and she would get eliminated. Which would leave aashka alone. I would love to see what aashka would do then. Big smile (Evil laughter) lol
Aaksha would just cry even more on sana's shouldersLOL she would probably also try and be friends with urvashi again unfortunately delu is playing a really good game.. i dnt even think one person has nominated delu so farDead

True, she's the mastermind between aashka and urvashi rift. If aashka is eliminate,then I can bet that delnaz will leave sana and sapna and will try to join urvashi and gang. 

They should reject her LOL
thats so true, argh i really want aaksha to be eliminated nw just to see what delu does after shes goneLOL aaksha's elimination will for sure have the most impact on the two groups
dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Wow!!!!!!! again strait forward talkClap Love to see Urvashi's stronger and soft side at a timeHeart 

LSctt

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

As always she is spot on about everyone aashka, sapna's contradictory nature everything!!!!! and aww she misses her kids and what she said about father blessBroken Heart

Yea, I feel bad for her because she actually wanted to be aashka's friend. But aashka had other plans Angry.she wanted to be friends with all of the mahila mandal (sana & delu) but all she got frm them was bitchingAngry

Yes, i hope Urvashi win the faces of the mahila mandal would be priceless PLUS SHES THE MOST DESERVING!Tongue

I. Just happy Gujarati Mahila Mandal is no longer existent. I'm happy urvashi has realized not to waste her time on Aaksha. Lets see how the game will move forward now.

I really wished that delnaz was nominated and she would get eliminated. Which would leave aashka alone. I would love to see what aashka would do then. Big smile (Evil laughter) lol
Aaksha would just cry even more on sana's shouldersLOL she would probably also try and be friends with urvashi again unfortunately delu is playing a really good game.. i dnt even think one person has nominated delu so farDead

True, she's the mastermind between aashka and urvashi rift. If aashka is eliminate,then I can bet that delnaz will leave sana and sapna and will try to join urvashi and gang. 

thats so true, argh i really want aaksha to be eliminated nw just to see what delu does after shes goneLOL aaksha's elimination will for sure have the most impact on the two groups

Yea for sure. It will be funny to see Sana, because she will not know what to do LOL

LSctt

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Yea for sure. It will be funny to see Sana, because she will not know what to do LOL
Sana the sheep would be lost without her 'leaders' LOL
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I was never a fan of Urvashi, but lately how she's handled situations and her straight forward nature makes me like her better.. way better than Aasksha.

LSctt

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Sana the sheep would be lost without her 'leaders' LOL

I feel like vishal is leaning towards urvashi and gang, but it's to early to tell.

LSctt

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

I was never a fan of Urvashi, but lately how she's handled situations and her straight forward nature makes me like her better.. way better than Aasksha.

Agreed. I use to like aashka and I wished she was a finalist, but now I can't stand her Cry face lol

Mahek_No1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index