Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi knows about Aaksha **video**

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Watch this video:

I think she knows aaskhka back bites about her, she isn't reacting yet I feel. She knows that aashka isn't her friend. 

What do you guys think ?

Edited by kls600 - 12 November 2012 at 8:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Chatoyant.LScttFaraan92

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

As always she is spot on about everyone aashka, sapna's contradictory nature everything!!!!! and aww she misses her kids and what she said about father blessBroken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Nkapoor3

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

As always she is spot on about everyone aashka, sapna's contradictory nature everything!!!!! and aww she misses her kids and what she said about father blessBroken Heart

Yea, I feel bad for her because she actually wanted to be aashka's friend. But aashka had other plans Angry.

She deserves to win Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13LScttFaraan92

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kls600

Yea, I feel bad for her because she actually wanted to be aashka's friend. But aashka had other plans Angry.she wanted to be friends with all of the mahila mandal (sana & delu) but all she got frm them was bitchingAngry

Yes, i hope Urvashi win the faces of the mahila mandal would be priceless PLUS SHES THE MOST DESERVING!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Yea, I feel bad for her because she actually wanted to be aashka's friend. But aashka had other plans Angry.she wanted to be friends with all of the mahila mandal (sana & delu) but all she got frm them was bitchingAngry

Yes, i hope Urvashi win the faces of the mahila mandal would be priceless PLUS SHES THE MOST DESERVING!Tongue

I. Just happy Gujarati Mahila Mandal is no longer existent. I'm happy urvashi has realized not to waste her time on Aaksha. Lets see how the game will move forward now.

I really wished that delnaz was nominated and she would get eliminated. Which would leave aashka alone. I would love to see what aashka would do then. Big smile (Evil laughter) lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Env_shailjaAashi3dipali13LSctt

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

I. Just happy Gujarati Mahila Mandal is no longer existent. I'm happy urvashi has realized not to waste her time on Aaksha. Lets see how the game will move forward now.

I really wished that delnaz was nominated and she would get eliminated. Which would leave aashka alone. I would love to see what aashka would do then. Big smile (Evil laughter) lol
Aaksha would just cry even more on sana's shouldersLOL she would probably also try and be friends with urvashi again unfortunately delu is playing a really good game.. i dnt even think one person has nominated delu so farDead
kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Aaksha would just cry even more on sana's shouldersLOL she would probably also try and be friends with urvashi again unfortunately delu is playing a really good game.. i dnt even think one person has nominated delu so farDead

True, she's the mastermind between aashka and urvashi rift. If aashka is eliminate,then I can bet that delnaz will leave sana and sapna and will try to join urvashi and gang. 

They should reject her LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caissa

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Awww, she is so sweet, means Aashka must have said that I will not be your friend in the house but will be outside.She is better off without Aashka.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatoyant.Faraan92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index