Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Awesome Episode !! "Barun Please Stay" (Page 3)

Sonakshi_Barun Senior Member
Sonakshi_Barun
Sonakshi_Barun

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 934

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

yes and that is why this uproar !
lets again spam SP for Barun !
dont stop till we get him
ASR without Barun !!!!!
not in this life !


Oh yes !!! Lets attack SP website again Angry

arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 4075

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
agree wid,,it was a fab epi,,,,but seeing barun i was crying,,no one can ever replace himm,,nobody dammit,,why cant sp understand  this,,,only barun = arnav,,only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonakshi_Barun

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 1465

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Yes yes! Really awesome episode! Arnav -Khushi have become proud parents by adopting Aarav as their son! Loved the last scene very much..where Anjali tells that she is proud of her Bhaiya & Bhabi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonakshi_Barun

Sonakshi_Barun Senior Member
Sonakshi_Barun
Sonakshi_Barun

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 934

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiipkkndluv

agree wid,,it was a fab epi,,,,but seeing barun i was crying,,no one can ever replace himm,,nobody dammit,,why cant sp understand  this,,,only barun = arnav,,only


Yup !!! Barun has to stay ,,,,,,,,
misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Joined: 11 May 2012
Posts: 9873

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I was crying with proud of arshi
I was crying with love towards my arshi
I was crying for that cute kid
I was crying for that lovely family
I was crying thinking wen barun leavesss
Oh this thought is even is killing me yaar
It's really awesome episode
No can replace our sarun
No one can fit for arshi other than r sarun
Oh god wY do u always do this to me taking away my happiness all th time
Really Ian crying very badly I want my sarun
I just love them no words to define my love to my sarun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonakshi_Barun

Sonakshi_Barun Senior Member
Sonakshi_Barun
Sonakshi_Barun

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 934

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

Yes yes! Really awesome episode! Arnav -Khushi have become proud parents by adopting Aarav as their son! Loved the last scene very much..where Anjali tells that she is proud of her Bhaiya & Bhabi!


Yup!!! We are also very proud of them !!! Approve
Sonakshi_Barun Senior Member
Sonakshi_Barun
Sonakshi_Barun

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 934

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misscrazyfan

I was crying with proud of arshi
I was crying with love towards my arshi
I was crying for that cute kid
I was crying for that lovely family
I was crying thinking wen barun leavesss
Oh this thought is even is killing me yaar
It's really awesome episode
No can replace our sarun
No one can fit for arshi other than r sarun
Oh god wY do u always do this to me taking away my happiness all th time
Really Ian crying very badly I want my sarun
I just love them no words to define my love to my sarun

Same here Cry
Cant even think about IPKKND without Barun or sanaya Unhappy
Sonakshi_Barun Senior Member
Sonakshi_Barun
Sonakshi_Barun

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 934

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanmana

dont go barun

Yes ! Please don't go sobti ,,,,,plz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: shybabe   Replies: 288   Views: 71650

shybabe 288 71650 21 November 2014 at 7:10am by ArHiLover-x
BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Fleeting.Romei   Replies: 51   Views: 21928

Fleeting.Romei 51 21928 09 July 2013 at 10:16pm by basb
please read my thought! ..please :)

Author: -Zara-   Replies: 3   Views: 1663

-Zara- 3 1663 27 October 2011 at 1:35pm by HaRul-lover
please help needed urgently please

Author: trina2010   Replies: 5   Views: 1439

trina2010 5 1439 24 October 2011 at 10:09am by minuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index