Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut, November 12, 2012 (Page 25)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radaz

Originally posted by Sana_malik

Chalo guys im off to sleep.kal sbha uth k parhna hai. Gudnite tcx Smile

Good night Sana.. Study well.. Tmrw is Rabba ve day .. So study well before 8 pm..Wink

Good night Sanz.. All the very best and study hard. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Tune:

Sexy mere naina...
Badi hot si smirk mare...
Kamseen kamariya sadi...
Ek towel se dance maare...
Role philmon ke main publicity karane aaya...
Dhamaka news se phans ki neenden udane aaya...
Main chikna jhamela, chupke akela...
Panga karane aaya...

Phangirls SP pe pange karenge...
Bhukhe sheron sa dabochenge re...
Phones, emails, spams kar kar ke...
Unka weekend bigadenge re...

PH phir jaake video nikalenge
Mera chikna smile ka re...
Buddy buddy scenes dikhake
Phans ko donkey cap pehenayenge re..

Diwali ka phoolwa hain...
Dikhne mein halwa hain...
Wink se parosh dunga chaatle zara...
Yeh to trailer hain, poori phillam ki ticx bechna aaya
Smart strategy se apna publicity karane aaya...
Main chikna jhamela, bahut thakela...
Breakwa lagane aaya...

IllGetOverIpk

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Today marked another landmark day in the land of IPK..it was not because of sheetal being unmasked..it was not because of the adoption decision that Arhi took..,,it was not because of the truth that was out in the open but it was because of the "celebration of goodness..yes, celebration of goodness in khushi..acknowledging that goodness is not weakness..Arnav did that and more...and the wife took a leaf out of her husband's books,,slapped the "want to be shee "of her life..more than that a woman who dared use a child to get her nefarious ends was well done..The husband has learnt a lesson in goodness and the wife has learnt that goodness may be exploited by the unscrupulous ones..lastly the trust factor coming to play..the husband had already learnt to trust his wife..that is why he knew that her innate goodness is not something to be put down but something to be revelled in even if somebody trie to exploit it..while for the wife the conversion of KKG to KASR was complete today because she would have put aside her insecurities and the learned repose her trust in Arnav..

secondly the fitting tribute to the love story of two orphans is to bring in a third one in to their lives and give him a home in their"chottisi duniya"..
here Khushi made the choice to bring aarav into their world and as life partner arnav stood by her ..though arnav promised aarav that he would be a part of their lives always,he didn't pressurise khushi to honour his promise but gave her a choice which khushi accepted being the epitome of kindness

lastly though Arnav has imbibed the value of kindness in his life,that has not blunted away his  thoroughness  in dealing  with somebody who wants to destroy his loving small world..the meticulous unmasking of sheetal's plan and the tumult that khushi underwent because of that was well brought out by arnav..the family standing by these soulmates was an added bonus..

seems like a case of  all's well that end wells ,isn't it?

Good post lizzy... I felt the ep was a little bit rushed.. But yes the msg as  you captured in your post did come through.. But donno how many cotton to it..

All is well that ends well indeed liz.. Hope for the best.

Happy diwali.. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012IllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I am calling it a night. Will see you guys tomorrow. Happy Diwali once again peeps!

Edited by Jammy- - 12 November 2012 at 1:06pm

ThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
french mein by by

IllGetOverIpk

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Guys call me crazy.. but Im feeling positive about this whole thing.. I have a feeling that at the end of it all, we WONT be disappointed..ArShi / SaRun will be together in the end whenever that happens. OK so with Sheetal gone they have exactly 2 weeks before the UK trip.. now what track can they possibly show? honeymoon? for how many days? then? for the progression of the story some major twist is a must and ASR's exit in whichever that happens..accident, missing or wateva may be that twist in the story..I have a feeling that we are gonna get truckload of rabba veys and ArShi romance before that major  ''twist'' happens .. it would help us survive the time when Barun would not be in the show.. New character will enter..not as ASR.. I dunno how he's gonna fit into the plot but it will keep the story going till Barun comes back and turns the whole plot on its head.. I guess he needs this break for personal and proffesional reasons and how they are gonna make his exit happen is still being worked out so we are not giving any confirmation. But I am confident that his exit will not be permanent.. they will leave a loop open there...like they did incase of Armaan's character in DMG but that break was too long .. however there circumstances were different.. I just hope that Barun's absence is not stretched beyond a month or so.. thats it.. ! Also if you listen to todays SBB, they said Aakash and Payal are gone '' for now'' coz there requirement in the plot is not needed which leaves the possibility of them returning back at some point..
kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Ruby,
A very happy diwali to you! thoroughly enjoyed your post today, thank you!!

shudnt khushi step back & think .. had she not been so insecure .. or trusted her relation with Arnav .. wud someone like 'shee' be able to step in & make a play for Arnav or his wealth?? 

on friday .. after arnav keeps her back .. & what follows were some really poignant moments .. the lady promptly fell back to doubting her husband .. her husband who continuously asked her to trust him .. & asked for support .. 

that was the only thing on my mind after watching the show... will wait for tomorrow, before i let the disappointment with kushi seep in yet again...

Edited by kushikumari - 12 November 2012 at 5:55pm

redwine1IllGetOverIpk

Go to top