Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut, November 12, 2012 (Page 23)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radaz

[QUOTE=saaruipk][QUOTE=Jammy-][QUOTE=saaruipk]

Yaar saaru, 
He was in one of the teri meri love stories... He is ok.. But for the eyes that is used to ASR, this guy won't be a match.. But then u never know B was not that great in BHPH ... Actually i didnot like him in that at all.. He turned out to be a "Phenomenon" ... So may be this giraffe will also become one... Gul is on to a mission , u c, create 1  Phenomenon every year... 

Yaara, I really don't think he will be replaced. He can't be ASR. People will literally kill Gul if she were to tarnish the image of ASR. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by Jammy-

The Shocking Truth?

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon the tale of Arnav and Khushi (Sanaya Irani) a star-crossed lovestory, is what got everybody hooked to the show in the first place. Their sweet and sour moments and Rabba Vey's without doubt are the USP of the show. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will definitely not be the same with Barun's exit but at the end of the day the world of Television and Media believes in the phrase "The Show Must Go On"''and we guess it will'.

We wish this immensely talented gem of an actor all the very best and hope to see him on screen again.

Vijitha Rajan
Telly Tadka

They are not ending the show! Thata a sure thing now! Now I wonder what exactly did we achieve by doing so much?Ouch
god knws
yaar this is viraf.. never seen his video before..
i just don knw wat to say
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10031/viraf-phiroz-patel/video/121850-on-the-sets-of-kismat.htm

Yaar saaru, 
He was in one of the teri meri love stories... He is ok.. But for the eyes that is used to ASR, this guy won't be a match.. But then u never know B was not that great in BHPH ... Actually i didnot like him in that at all.. He turned out to be a "Phenomenon" ... So may be this giraffe will also become one... Gul is on to a mission , u c, create 1  Phenomenon every year... 
ya maybe...i am getting heart attack at just looking at him!! omgCryCryCryCryCry

Jammy-

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Originally posted by Sana_malik

Originally posted by vaishali-AR

WHY WOULD HE LIE TO THAT GIRL ?????????? MADE UP HIS MIND? f**kKK EVERYONE!AngryWHERE WAS HIS MIND WHEN HE CONFIDENTLY SAID HE IS NOT LEAVING JUST ''NEEDS'' A BREAK !!!!!!!!! I WANT ANSWERS FROM HIM.. NOT GUL! NOT SP! NOT ANY1 ELSE! CAN HE JUST DO THIS ONE LAST FAVOR BEFORE HE BIDS ADIEU?

Maybe the girl met him in the morning... the meeting was at night... someone must have leaked something and hence the article... tomorrow on the radio show he might come clean...

u knw wat guys i feel like givng up

I have already given up Sana... all this is too overwhelming and exhausting!

nt to mention emotionaly draining and depresng!!
Tbhe i am concentratng on siddharth malhotra these days to distrct myself Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-ThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

I have already given up Sana... all this is too overwhelming and exhausting! 
ME TOO ..i don expect any miracles... its feels like we are workin for the show more than themAngry

I have not thought about my exams also this much! Itna study kiya hota toh mum dad kitne khush hote! Ouch

Ishi2012ThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Yaar saaru,
He was in one of the teri meri love stories... He is ok.. But for the eyes that is used to ASR, this guy won't be a match.. But then u never know B was not that great in BHPH ... Actually i didnot like him in that at all.. He turned out to be a "Phenomenon" ... So may be this giraffe will also become one... Gul is on to a mission , u c, create 1 Phenomenon every year...

Yaara, I really don't think he will be replaced. He can't be ASR. People willliterallykill Gul if she were to tarnish the image of ASR. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.AngryAngryAngry

gul can do anythng nw. Nthng is beyond her

Jammy-ThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

[

nt to mention emotionaly draining and depresng!!
Tbhe i am concentratng on siddharth malhotra these days to distrct myself Big smile[/QUOTE]

Sanz I thought you like the shorter guy, he is smarter than this one... Just a word of advice, don't get too emotionally attached with him, don't stalk him online and definitely don't join any bollywood forum...

IllGetOverIpk

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fan-geet

exactly my thoughts!!!At the end, we fans will turn out to be biggest fools!!! 

But I don't regret doing my bit for this show... So, I've taken it as a lesson. Never again I will get this attached to any show. And never again I'm going to watch any SP or Four Lions show.. Back to being my old selfSmile

Hey dearie,

I dont regret anything, atleast I know I did everything in my power to let them know how much this means to us.

I told my mum that IPK is gonna end and about everything else thats been happening, she says thank god! atleast now will be your old self again. Ouch 
tats wat my hubby n say ... its good tat its ending!!
i never in my dreams imagined it can end this way!!Ouch

My hubby said, good!!! Now you will have more time for me, and we can talk about other things.. FINALLY!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-IllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Yaar saaru,
He was in one of the teri meri love stories... He is ok.. But for the eyes that is used to ASR, this guy won't be a match.. But then u never know B was not that great in BHPH ... Actually i didnot like him in that at all.. He turned out to be a "Phenomenon" ... So may be this giraffe will also become one... Gul is on to a mission , u c, create 1 Phenomenon every year...

Yaara, I really don't think he will be replaced. He can't be ASR. People willliterallykill Gul if she were to tarnish the image of ASR. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.AngryAngryAngry

gul can do anythng nw. Nthng is beyond her

I am heading to India next month, let her do that and there wont be a Gul to do ANYTHING she wants!~ AngryEvil Smile

Ishi2012ThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

Go to top