Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut, November 12, 2012 (Page 16)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

To tell you frankly I was and I am still supporting Barun.. what wil we get out of all this? Is he gonna personally thank us for all this ? no.. all we want is him to stay for a couple of months and end the show if it has become such a pain for them.. But that post I read on MF about master stroke.. I argues in favor of Barun but keeping emotions aside when I thought over it.. I really felt like its not Barun ... its us who are the real victims.. all the logics in that post fell in place with whats going on.. why is barun defending Gul ? is he really on gunpoint? really? I dunno what to believe.. I just wish he was a litlle more considerate towards his fans and acknowledged our efforts once in his success..? instead of praising Gul all the time.. I wish once he said '' I owe my success to all my fans out there who have supported me all the way '' I would have felt happy.. call me immature..selfish.. but it just gives a boost to fight for him..right now I feel like he doesnt need us.. things are all worked out fine for him.. sorry guys.,. just a lil upset.. one of those days maybe.. I am always very postive but right now just not able to lift my spirits up..

You don't have to apologize.. I am there right there with you.

Everything, everyone is right but is anything clear? I think all this will never become any clear... The PH wont say that yes we kicked out Barun, SP wont say anything because they have this reputation at stake... and Barun, I was trained for my interview and was given a pointer that dont ever ever bad mouth your employer in front of the new possible employer... Its business... he cannot come out and say ke 4ghadas kicked him out.. it will be a daag on his career...

So at the end of the say, its our tears and our love that will go in waste... told ya everyone is going to move on... we are the ones that is at loss here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariMistyDawn

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

To tell you frankly I was and I am still supporting Barun.. what wil we get out of all this? Is he gonna personally thank us for all this ? no.. all we want is him to stay for a couple of months and end the show if it has become such a pain for them.. But that post I read on MF about master stroke.. I argues in favor of Barun but keeping emotions aside when I thought over it.. I really felt like its not Barun ... its us who are the real victims.. all the logics in that post fell in place with whats going on.. why is barun defending Gul ? is he really on gunpoint? really? I dunno what to believe.. I just wish he was a litlle more considerate towards his fans and acknowledged our efforts once in his success..? instead of praising Gul all the time.. I wish once he said '' I owe my success to all my fans out there who have supported me all the way '' I would have felt happy.. call me immature..selfish.. but it just gives a boost to fight for him..right now I feel like he doesnt need us.. things are all worked out fine for him.. sorry guys.,. just a lil upset.. one of those days maybe.. I am always very postive but right now just not able to lift my spirits up..
trust me there is no consolation tat i can give u right now!!
nothing ..which i can say n make u ok... we all are going through it... we loved the show way too much...
i guess its time to face the music...
its really sad,,, but its trueCry huggsHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012Jammy-MistyDawn

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
More circus to follow... Angry

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan
Barun Sobti fans (Arnav of #IPKKND ) - I've managed to get him on my show live tmrw to clarify his position& a Star TV man will also be on.

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN
Meeting over.. Raj has got barun on his show tomorrow..

dont know what to expect! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radaz

[QUOTE=Jammy-][

Yhea.Jamz, that reply threw me off also.. Normally he says , something like thank you blah blah and keep watching us blah blah.. But now it is I don't know ... 

Exactly Radz, itni politics hai that they guy forgot to thank us? To acknowledge the love that we have showered him with?Confused

ThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan
Barun Sobti fans (Arnav of #IPKKND ) - I've managed to get him on my show live tmrw to clarify his position& a Star TV man will also be on.

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

tat sabras guy dint ve anythin to do with this... now involved him also... he is getting avaiyee footage..great...sabka business mast!!
only we are the loosersClapClapClapClap

Jammy-ThithliDhost

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

Trust me if he says I am taking a break, I will freaking break something!!!!!!!!
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

tat sabras guy dint ve anythin to do with this... now involved him also... he is getting avaiyee footage..great...sabka business mast!!
only we are the loosersClap

Imagine, I am in Dubai and I downloaded the guy's app who is is UK... Itna paisa kama rahe hai yeh log from our misery! Dead

ThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

only we are the loosersClap

Yup... Everybody wants a piece of the pie..Wink.. Tmrw, we are going to be bombarded with B interviews... Ha ha... What a way to celeb Diwali... Hope B will keep his ans consistent across interviews... Bcze NK interview was done before all this rokus ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

Go to top