Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut, November 12, 2012 (Page 15)

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

can u name any other show where the lead was missing for 2months n fans supported!!
u know wat..till now we are ready to support him if he wants leave!!
but lying to us is sooo unfair..
he gave the statement 1month back..tat he is not even thinking abt quitting n its just a rumor..
suddenly he wants a break

Sometimes I feel all this is just a trick  played to end the show.. Till today none of us wanted the show to end... But now with the news of B leaving, all of us r asking for an ending... So GUL wins after all... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-IllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jammy-

[QUOTE=Radaz][QUOTE=Sana_malik][QUOTE=vaishali-AR]I 
exactly... felt so let down... we are their fans... n agreed that they are talented.. but its us who ve made them wat they are ,, they should never forget tat,..
abhaas tweets were insulting.. but later he calmed down after ppl bashed him

What was the need of that yaara?? They have always been thankful throughout, no complains...

Barun in that radio interview when asked whats his msg to the fans.. he says I don't know what to say.. I really have no idea how to answer that question! I was like what the... tell us everything will be ok.. I will think about it.. tell us what we need to hear...how difficult is that? That interview left me stunned!

Tired, upset, wants a break- all that I understand! But will someone please man up and answer the bloody questions! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012ThithliDhostMistyDawnIllGetOverIpk

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
To tell you frankly I was and I am still supporting Barun.. what wil we get out of all this? Is he gonna personally thank us for all this ? no.. all we want is him to stay for a couple of months and end the show if it has become such a pain for them.. But that post I read on MF about master stroke.. I argues in favor of Barun but keeping emotions aside when I thought over it.. I really felt like its not Barun ... its us who are the real victims.. all the logics in that post fell in place with whats going on.. why is barun defending Gul ? is he really on gunpoint? really? I dunno what to believe.. I just wish he was a litlle more considerate towards his fans and acknowledged our efforts once in his success..? instead of praising Gul all the time.. I wish once he said '' I owe my success to all my fans out there who have supported me all the way '' I would have felt happy.. call me immature..selfish.. but it just gives a boost to fight for him..right now I feel like he doesnt need us.. things are all worked out fine for him.. sorry guys.,. just a lil upset.. one of those days maybe.. I am always very postive but right now just not able to lift my spirits up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

exactly... felt so let down... we are their fans... n agreed that they are talented.. but its us who ve made them wat they are ,, they should never forget tat,..

What was the need of that yaara?? They have always been thankful throughout, no complains...

Barun in that radio interview when asked whats his msg to the fans.. he says I don't know what to say.. I really have no idea how to answer that question! I was like what the... tell us everything will be ok.. I will think about it.. tell us what we need to hear...how difficult is that? That interview left me stunned!

Tired, upset, wants a break- all that I understand! But will someone please man up and answer the bloody questions! 

Yhea.Jamz, that reply threw me off also.. Normally he says , something like thank you blah blah and keep watching us blah blah.. But now it is I don't know ... 

Jammy-IllGetOverIpk

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radaz

can u name any other show where the lead was missing for 2months n fans supported!!
he gave the statement 1month back..tat he is not even thinking abt quitting n its just a rumor..

Sometimes I feel all this is just a trick  played to end the show.. Till today none of us wanted the show to end... But now with the news of B leaving, all of us r asking for an ending... So GUL wins after all... 

Radz, Saaru, we bashed the poor messenger and they were right all along...

We waited for him to come back because we KNEW he was coming back... right now there is no guarentee whatsoever...

Gul wanted to end the show fair enough... atleast don't rush it... when they ran out of ideas they could have planned their happy ending sent them off on a honeymoon and would have gotten over with.. I would have been happy...If SP doesnt want you to shut down then hire new writers for ideas.. I am a freaking student and I can see a 100 ways that would have avoided this mess and these guys are professionals... I just don't understand!

ThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

We waited for him to come back because we KNEW he was coming back... right now there is no guarentee whatsoever...

Gul wanted to end the show fair enough... atleast don't rush it... when they ran out of ideas they could have planned their happy ending sent them off on a honeymoon and would have gotten over with.. I would have been happy...If SP doesnt want you to shut down then hire new writers for ideas.. I am a freaking student and I can see a 100 ways that would have avoided this mess and these guys are professionals... I just don't understand!

Whatever Jamz... Lots of politics that is for sure.. Who is right who is wrong, god only knows... I have to admit that i felt B was not 100% in todays ep... Facial exp etc very much peeka...he has lost interest is what i can see... Confused.. What is the point in forcing him to stay? We will not get the same performance from him like we did b4..that is even bad na?
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Yhea.Jamz, that reply threw me off also.. Normally he says , something like thank you blah blah and keep watching us blah blah.. But now it is I don't know ... 
i was also shocked... he dint have anythin to say to us...Ouch
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Whatever Jamz... Lots of politics that is for sure.. Who is right who is wrong, god only knows... I have to admit that i felt B was not 100% in todays ep... Facial exp etc very much peeka...he has lost interest is what i can see... Confused.. What is the point in forcing him to stay? We will not get the same performance from him like we did b4..that is even bad na?
agree.. as he said..he feels brain dead.. with the same thing... then we shouldnt stop him.. but the dont give us false hopes!!
Angry

Go to top