Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut, November 12, 2012 (Page 14)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radaz

Originally posted by Sana_malik

Originally posted by vaishali-AR

I dunno why I am feeling extremely depressed by this whole thing.. Why did matters go out of hand.. why everything seems so difficult? this uncertainity is so depressing. I am hating all the articles and tweets and updates.. Nothing is clear.. everything is misleading. Guys any idea when the full interview of Barun is gonna be out? 

we all are in the same state yar. i dont know why things got so out of hands
The interview most prob after Diwali... Norren's interview first followed by bulls... Is my guess...

vaishali I dont know why but I am not upset or confused... I did my bit.. I cried.. ranted... After the teaser came out and what Abhaas said I feel let down.. I feel angry and disappointed that we fans really are helpless.. All we wanted for either for barun to stay or end the show... but everything from that last 3 days has been over whelming! I am tired and exhausted and right now all I want is clear cut answers.!

hell with the teaser, its gonna be a goodbye video... (assumption)

Noreen will ask Barun about all this he will say he is tired and taking a break!

We are getting absolutely nothing out of all this... the concerned parties will move on and we will be stuck and heart broken!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012ThithliDhostcuppa_n_cricket

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Why is my heart not ready to accept that Barun will lie to us about the break? that he will go back on his words and say '' ok guys ! nthe thing is I am quitting and not going on a break like I said before.. Iif you love me you will understand..'' I cant imagine him mouthing those words.. Yes we love him unconditionally and thats why we expect him to be honest with us.. coz being fooled by the person you love hurts really bad.. can he really hurt us ? I dnt care if he said it under pressure..lie is a lie.. better not say anything than lie.. I am still holding on to his words as the last hope- I am not leaving the show but just going for a break '' If devi maiiyya is watching we will get justice.. 
i knw babes... me n jammy were sooo upset from last 4days... n most of us are going through the same thin.. now kinda ok..after watching the epi...LOLLOLLOL
but
i am unable to listen to ipk's title track.. i feel like crying
family thinks i ve lost it
but how to make them understand..
they ve won so many awards bec we sit n vote all nyt n day!!
he recently won 2 awards..
doesnt he know?
him lying to us is indeed a very sad thing

Edited by saaruipk - 12 November 2012 at 10:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-ThithliDhost

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by Sana_malik

I dunno why I am feeling extremely depressed by this whole thing.. Why did matters go out of hand.. why everything seems so difficult? this uncertainity is so depressing. I am hating all the articles and tweets and updates.. Nothing is clear.. everything is misleading. Guys any idea when the full interview of Barun is gonna be out? 

we all are in the same state yar. i dont know why things got so out of hands
The interview most prob after Diwali... Norren's interview first followed by bulls... Is my guess...

vaishali I dont know why but I am not upset or confused... I did my bit.. I cried.. ranted... After the teaser came out and what Abhaas said I feel let down.. I feel angry and disappointed that we fans really are helpless.. All we wanted for either for barun to stay or end the show... but everything from that last 3 days has been over whelming! I am tired and exhausted and right now all I want is clear cut answers.!

hell with the teaser, its gonna be a goodbye video... (assumption)

Noreen will ask Barun about all this he will say he is tired and taking a break!

We are getting absolutely nothing out of all this... the concerned parties will move on and we will be stuck and heart broken!  
exactly... felt so let down... we are their fans... n agreed that they are talented.. but its us who ve made them wat they are ,, they should never forget tat,..
abhaas tweets were insulting.. but later he calmed down after ppl bashed him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Why is my heart not ready to accept that Barun will lie to us about the break? that he will go back on his words and say '' ok guys ! nthe thing is I am quitting and not going on a break like I said before.. Iif you love me you will understand..'' I cant imagine him mouthing those words.. Yes we love him unconditionally and thats why we expect him to be honest with us.. coz being fooled by the person you love hurts really bad.. can he really hurt us ? I dnt care if he said it under pressure..lie is a lie.. better not say anything than lie.. I am still holding on to his words as the last hope- I am not leaving the show but just going for a break '' If devi maiiyya is watching we will get justice.. 

I love Barun and I am with him in all this... but the point still remains... underpressure or not a lie is lie... contract or not we deserve better than this turmoil we have been through...

it is our emotions that is at stake here... its pure business to them..

Even SP posted that he is quitting on their website which makes things pretty official. 

This is pure business for them, what about us?

ThithliDhost

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Update on page 2
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
can u name any other show where the lead was missing for 2months n fans supported!!
u know wat..till now we are ready to support him if he wants leave!!
but lying to us is sooo unfair..
he gave the statement 1month back..tat he is not even thinking abt quitting n its just a rumor..
suddenly he wants a break

ThithliDhost

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

i knw babes... me n jammy were sooo upset from last 4days... n most of us are going through the same thin.. now kinda ok..after watching the epi...LOLLOLLOL
but
doesnt he know?

Cry... Shyamji says B did not break down in the sets...Confused... Who is making  up all thi stories.. B wants to try his luck playing bolly, let him na... Why create so much rokus pokus and play with our emotions? The circus is still on... 

kushikumari

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saaruipk

but
doesnt he know?

Cry... Shyamji says B did not break down in the sets...Confused... Who is making  up all thi stories.. B wants to try his luck playing bolly, let him na... Why create so much rokus pokus and play with our emotions? The circus is still on... 
tats wat!!! abhas said if barun would ve been there with him they would ve laughed at it together!!
n tat mad midaas tweets don worry we understand ur pain.. we ll fwd the msgs to barun!!!
n they are only showing pictures of him... aur koi nai hai kya movie main?>??
kavi shastri n all? wat happnd to themConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariThithliDhostcuppa_n_cricket

Go to top