Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut, November 12, 2012 (Page 11)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Originally posted by Radaz

Guys dnt kill me for this.. But why do I have a feeling that adoption of Aarav will be followed by a leap.. ??? Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada will adopt Aarav. 20 years down the lane Aarav will grow up to be like ASR who he considers his role model and father figure.. Viraf might play the role of thr grown up Aarav Singh Raizada while Barun as ASR will...ease out..?! pleaseee contradict me guys ! So technically Viraf is not replacing Barun but the focus shifts from ArHi to Aarav's story .. NO NO NOOO PLEASE END THE SHOW .. 

What will happen to koosi then? Wink

koosie will take the place of nani ji in the house..like tulsi ji in saas bahu.. I dunno dammit.. IPK was rabba vey between Arnav and Kuhsi for me..rest I dnt really care? and they are gonna snatch that away so mercilessly? Uttaran celebrated 1000 epsides.. IPK such a hugely popular show is being wrapped up so early?

Vaishu,

Here is athought.. After diwali ep, A & k go for HM.. We get couple of good Arshi ep.. On the way back home, they have an accident.. Khushi looses memory.. Asr disappeared.. New guy saves koosi and takes her under his care.. Does not know who she is blah blah... Finally after all drama when it is time to end IPK, ASR finds khushi and takes her away for a happily ever after? ... 

Ya I am all for it as long as the show ends with Arnav and Khushi. I do not want any giraffe to become Arnav Singh Raizada and rabba vey with Khushi. No I cant take that .. Barun hasnt backed out from his statement '' I need a break '' he himself hasnt .. I dnt care what articles and tweets say.. So Im still hoping that he will be retained in the show ..allowed 2-3  weeks break..and they can show accident and whatever in that period but for gods sake get him back and then end the show ArShi.. I cant bear to see that viraf guy romancing Khushi.. btw latest is that meeting is over and Raj of sabras radio has roped in Barun for an interview tmrw- courtesy Team Barun.. whom I dnt trust anymore. 

What I don't understand is... they were planning to wrap up the show in Feb max... so can't they retain him for that long... he can take a week off and resume shooting.. and I very much like the idea of the accident.. that way there wont be a new guy for khushu.. and Arhi can still end up together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_sarunThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jammy-

[QUOTE=Radaz]

koosie will take the place of nani ji in the house..like tulsi ji in saas bahu.. I dunno dammit.. IPK was rabba vey between Arnav and Kuhsi for me..rest I dnt really care? and they are gonna snatch that away so mercilessly? Uttaran celebrated 1000 epsides.. IPK such a hugely popular show is being wrapped up so early?

Vaishu,

Here is athought.. After diwali ep, A & k go for HM.. We get couple of good Arshi ep.. On the way back home, they have an accident.. Khushi looses memory.. Asr disappeared.. New guy saves koosi and takes her under his care.. Does not know who she is blah blah... Finally after all drama when it is time to end IPK, ASR finds khushi and takes her away for a happily ever after? ... 

Radz, I like the the sound of that... Big smile

Tongue.. Yaar maagar saaru sahi bol rahi hai.. They donot have budget so the shoot has to happen @RM.. Ab kya karen? Also they still have to show the "soul" of he show and mami and aarav and naani ... 

No men in the family na, so who will look 4 koosi , when she goes missing? 

No logicwa... Phir bhi hopewa. ... Please donot kill Arshi magic... Qubool nahi hai... 

Btw, just skimmed one of Qubool hai episode, what do i c, the setting is much better... And they fet a die for bathroom...Angry.. ASR the multi millionaire. Had a crappy one... Not at all fair yaar.. 

But atleatnow we know, why IPK story has to happen in RM.Angry 
berry sad indeed!! they get a good bathroom n we get backroom jiskey white tiles gandey hokey...color change ho gaya hai!! do they ve a pool side??Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhost

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_malik

Originally posted by saaruipk

[QUOTE=vaishali-AR][QUOTE=Radaz][QUOTE=vaishali-AR]
yaar impossible,... watever happns..happns in rm... they dont ve budget to shoot anywhere else...
so after the accident the come to rm!!
somehow!!
n asr is missing n all tat masaalaEmbarrassed

If they come to RM, khushi will have to search and rescue him and it will all be like the kidnapping track again... if she loses her memory that will be another case... 

i am not going to predict as i wont be watching the show

Sana, 
I will watch the show until Arshi is there.I am very curious to know how they will end ASR..Defo not watch if khushi falls for another guy ... Phuuu.. Dead... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricketIllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

yaar impossible,... watever happns..happns in rm... they dont ve budget to shoot anywhere else...
somehow!!

If they come to RM, khushi will have to search and rescue him and it will all be like the kidnapping track again... if she loses her memory that will be another case... 

Sana, 
I will watch the show until Arshi is there.I am very curious to know how they will end ASR..Defo not watch if khushi falls for another guy ... Phuuu.. Dead... 
if khusho falls for another guy..after EASING out arnav... we were wasting our time...for the past 1.5yrs
its def not mills n boonsAngry

Jammy-ThithliDhostcuppa_n_cricket

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Tongue.. Yaar maagar saaru sahi bol rahi hai.. They donot have budget so the shoot has to happen @RM.. Ab kya karen? Also they still have to show the "soul" of he show and mami and aarav and naani ... 

No logicwa... Phir bhi hopewa. ... Please donot kill Arshi magic... Qubool nahi hai... 

Btw, just skimmed one of Qubool hai episode, what do i c, the setting is much better... And they fet a die for bathroom...Angry.. ASR the multi millionaire. Had a crappy one... Not at all fair yaar.. 

Radz, 

Arnav got na public bath... proof enough as to where the money is going which is earned by the most popular show...

They might assume that she is dead along with Arnav and we can skip all that ruckus... Nani mami and daljeet can quit... go for a break Dead

ThithliDhostcuppa_n_cricketIllGetOverIpk

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

somehow!!

Sana, 

im going to watch till sarun are in the show because for me IPK=arhi and arhi=sarun so if sarun are not there the rest has no meaning

ThithliDhostcuppa_n_cricketIllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Radz, 

Arnav got na public bath... proof enough as to where the money is going which is earned by the most popular show...

They might assume that she is dead along with Arnav and we can skip all that ruckus... Nani mami and daljeet can quit... go for a break Dead
ya all on a break or they can shift to ghLOLLOLLOLLOL
when wil shashi babuwa stand???Angry

kushikumariJammy-cuppa_n_cricket

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sana_malik]

Sana, 
if khusho falls for another guy..after EASING out arnav... we were wasting our time...for the past 1.5yrs
its def not mills n boonsAngry

I need to see such brilliance of easing out the main lead... doesnt happen everyday you know... when kekta did it I was pretty small and hooked to Tom and Jerry .. now I feel those were the better days... Ouch

Imagine Arnav's khushi falling for another guy! It'll be epic! *grinding her teeth*

Edited by Jammy- - 12 November 2012 at 10:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricketIllGetOverIpk

Go to top