Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

~*|| Sizzling Jodi AdNi || MiThvi Land AT ||*~ (Page 17)

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

Real so angry( HOT) JodiiiLOL

this is Tom & Jerry...jodi...Wink

super hot jodi...Big smilecant wait to watch lots of romantic scenes of mithviWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
DT said absentmindedly , " After what laakhan did , it seems the only guy I can fully n completely trust now is Prithvi . He has always made me proud by his unwavering  loyality , respect for elders , his sense of responsibility . He is truely a gem of a person Prabha . To me  he's like the son I never had . "                                                                                    Prabha looked at him and said , " Then  make him our son . "                                            Ramdhari stopped eating and stared at her , " What do you say ? Make him what ? "                                                       Prabha : " You just said he's a gem of a person . Then why not make him your son-in-law ? Our daughter has reached her marraigable ageand this is high time for Prithvi to get married too . Don't you think they will make a perfect pair ? "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatroAdally

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thank you Sneha , keep reading , very interesting track ahead . 

snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

DT said absentmindedly , " After what laakhan did , it seems the only guy I can fully n completely trust now is Prithvi . He has always made me proud by his unwavering  loyality , respect for elders , his sense of responsibility . He is truely a gem of a person Prabha . To me  he's like the son I never had . "                                                                                    Prabha looked at him and said , " Then  make him our son . "                                            Ramdhari stopped eating and stared at her , " What do you say ? Make him what ? "                                                       Prabha : " You just said he's a gem of a person . Then why not make him your son-in-law ? Our daughter has reached her marraigable ageand this is high time for Prithvi to get married too . Don't you think they will make a perfect pair ? "
grtttClap
but i will answer prabha' s question no way they dont make perfect pair...perfect bole toh MithviLOL

AdallyVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Ramdhari kept staring at Prabha , his eyes momentarily unfocussed , visuals of distant past rising before his eyes , some words left his mouth unknowingly , " But , Prithvi already..."                                                    Prabha , surprised at his reaction , asked , " What ? "                                Ramu came back to present in a jolt n controlled himself quickly , " Nothing , I mean to say , he's already so much responsibilty on him , and now marriage n taking Sunher's Zimmedari..."                                     Prabha smiled n said , " It'll be easy for him to concentrate on his work , if he'd have a wife waiting for him at home at the end of a tiring day ..." 

snehapatroAdally

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hehehe , keep reading buddies , drama will start . Evil Smile 

Adally

Adally IF-Sizzlerz
Adally
Adally

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

great FF ...Clap

sunheri ..ki shadi ki bat chal rahiROFL

@prabha ..itni jaldi kya h.. mithvi ki shadi ho jane do..prithvi apni sis-in- law k liye kisi aur ko search kar sakta h..LOL

snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Ramdhari kept staring at Prabha , his eyes momentarily unfocussed , visuals of distant past rising before his eyes , some words left his mouth unknowingly , " But , Prithvi already..."                                                    Prabha , surprised at his reaction , asked , " What ? "                                Ramu came back to present in a jolt n controlled himself quickly , " Nothing , I mean to say , he's already so much responsibilty on him , and now marriage n taking Sunher's Zimmedari..."                                     Prabha smiled n said , " It'll be easy for him to concentrate on his work , if he'd have a wife waiting for him at home at the end of a tiring day ..." 
huh sunheri wife of prithvi no wayAngryLOL

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index