Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

~*|| Sizzling Jodi AdNi || MiThvi Land AT ||*~ (Page 16)

br200910 IF-Sizzlerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Real so angry( HOT) JodiiiLOL

this is Tom & Jerry...jodi...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
 Ok guys , I'm starting my first test fanfic in this forum , don't forget to throw generous amount of tomatoes , I'll make puree from them , do you know what the price of vegetables this days ? Wink , ok , without farther wasting your precious with my bak-bak , here it is :                                                   Time : late night 
                 Place : Haveli                                                                         Ramdhari having dinner , Prabha sitting by close , making hot rotis for him . Both of them silent , clearly wwhat happened one week ago is still hanging heavy on everybody's heart , every one is upset after the fraud done by Laakhan .                                                                                                  After many moments of silence hanging heavy in the air , Ramdhari asked , " Bitiane khana khaya ? " ...Prabha answered in a low voice , eyes on the chulla , " Yes , and I think she's fallen asleep by now . " 

snehapatroAdally

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Ok guys , I'm starting my first test fanfic in this forum , don't forget to throw generous amount of tomatoes , I'll make puree from them , do you know what the price of vegetables this days ? Wink , ok , without farther wasting your precious with my bak-bak , here it is :                                                   Time : late night 
                 Place : Haveli                                                                         Ramdhari having dinner , Prabha sitting by close , making hot rotis for him . Both of them silent , clearly wwhat happened one week ago is still hanging heavy on everybody's heart , every one is upset after the fraud done by Laakhan .                                                                                                  After many moments of silence hanging heavy in the air , Ramdhari asked , " Bitiane khana khaya ? " ...Prabha answered in a low voice , eyes on the chulla , " Yes , and I think she's fallen asleep by now . " 
y dont u open post for ur fanfic...Big smile
and read its grttt...Big smilelekin yeh ramu kiske baare mein puch raha hai prabha ko is it about sunheri?LOL
and by the way prices of vegetables have gone down a bitLOL but u have written very well so iam not going to throw tomatoesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

Real so angry( HOT) JodiiiLOL

this is Tom & Jerry...jodi...Wink

super hot jodi...Big smilecant wait to watch lots of romantic scenes of mithviWinkLOL

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
DT said absentmindedly , " After what laakhan did , it seems the only guy I can fully n completely trust now is Prithvi . He has always made me proud by his unwavering  loyality , respect for elders , his sense of responsibility . He is truely a gem of a person Prabha . To me  he's like the son I never had . "                                                                                    Prabha looked at him and said , " Then  make him our son . "                                            Ramdhari stopped eating and stared at her , " What do you say ? Make him what ? "                                                       Prabha : " You just said he's a gem of a person . Then why not make him your son-in-law ? Our daughter has reached her marraigable ageand this is high time for Prithvi to get married too . Don't you think they will make a perfect pair ? "

snehapatroAdally

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thank you Sneha , keep reading , very interesting track ahead . 

snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

DT said absentmindedly , " After what laakhan did , it seems the only guy I can fully n completely trust now is Prithvi . He has always made me proud by his unwavering  loyality , respect for elders , his sense of responsibility . He is truely a gem of a person Prabha . To me  he's like the son I never had . "                                                                                    Prabha looked at him and said , " Then  make him our son . "                                            Ramdhari stopped eating and stared at her , " What do you say ? Make him what ? "                                                       Prabha : " You just said he's a gem of a person . Then why not make him your son-in-law ? Our daughter has reached her marraigable ageand this is high time for Prithvi to get married too . Don't you think they will make a perfect pair ? "
grtttClap
but i will answer prabha' s question no way they dont make perfect pair...perfect bole toh MithviLOL

AdallyVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Ramdhari kept staring at Prabha , his eyes momentarily unfocussed , visuals of distant past rising before his eyes , some words left his mouth unknowingly , " But , Prithvi already..."                                                    Prabha , surprised at his reaction , asked , " What ? "                                Ramu came back to present in a jolt n controlled himself quickly , " Nothing , I mean to say , he's already so much responsibilty on him , and now marriage n taking Sunher's Zimmedari..."                                     Prabha smiled n said , " It'll be easy for him to concentrate on his work , if he'd have a wife waiting for him at home at the end of a tiring day ..." 

snehapatroAdally

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index