Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Sanchi is doing wrong with Indu ... (Page 2)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Hmmm I'm with Sonali on this one...Disapprovewhatever Sanchi says/said how could it be used as an excuse for Indu's behaviour yaar? I don't know, but I find Indu to be someone who doesn't have the tenacity/determination to sustain a job. Anyone badmouths him, anyone blames him and he's off - both, physically and verbally. When he's promised Sanchi that he will straighten his ways, then he must take the necessary steps to deal with situations calmly too, na?Cry

Personally, I also found Indu hitting the professor absurd Ermm(in the beginning he was a rogue, but he'd mended his ways lately right?) He could have easily recorded Janardhan's conversation on his phone and shown it to others as proof of his innocence. When he was hitting the prof so violently, Sanchi kept screaming out that 'there are better ways to handle the situation and get the truth out' but Indu just had to keep hitting the professor stating that 'This was the best way to get the truth'. He also threatened Sanchi to stay out of all of it. Now personally, I found that demeaning too. She's his wife trying to calm the situation and he kept dismissing her. Thereafter, it turned out that whatever she said was the truth - he proved it by his actions na. He was a gunda and will remain one! Why did he behave so uncouth? I think that if I was in Sanchi's place, I'd have done the same! Sorry, but I'm not too impressed with Indu off late! Cry (actually ever since the marriage track) 

and Amit you say Sanchi should have trusted him- well she did in the past! She fought against her father and married him. Yet, three times within a week he'd lied to her. Still, she forgave him. Now, tell me would you trust a person again for the 4th time so readily. She didn't openly bad mouth him during the shopwaala kaand, she just didn't talk to him much and behind closed doors told him that she found it difficult to trust him . 
Indu's been behaving quite irresponsibly yaar...every time they have a fight how can he disappear leaving his wife to wonder where he's gone. If he's angry, he can give her the cold shoulder and silent treatment, but a responsible husband will return home for the night. Just romancing the wife loyally and saying 'namaste sasuma, sasurji' doesn't make him good damaad material. Now, all of these frustrations could have been bottled up in Sanchi too right?Ouch

Besides, after the karva chauth they'd even made up. Sanchi clearly said that she trusted him. Then, there was no reason to use that as an excuse now. Besides, I still didn't see enough reason for him to down a bottle and behave like a nutjobWacko (I'm so disappointed - we have 12 episodes left and I don't like this Indu!). 
Tarachand was never in my list of favourites but I admire Sanchi for handling Indu well... I don't think I could have handled such a husband yaar and I'm not really a feisty/difficult-to-please girl... after all, how many chances can a girl give him? 

Besides, you said Sanchi could have called to apologize. Remember, Sanchi did desperately try to call him, but he was knocked off cold in his hostel room and never picked the phone. If I was in her place, I wouldn't have even called!

And about the blanket...Amit, kyaa yaarLOL - he's a grown man sleeping on the bed. Besides, he'd just mouthed off to his wife that all of his 'niceness' was just a facade and that SHE HAD TO ACCEPT HIM AS A GUNDA. You'd think she still should show him affection after he's insulted her love. It's not like she left him out abandoned somewhere...after all, he was sleeping on the bed in his room...thodi thand lagne do... kuch nahin hoga... Tongue

Anyway, I'd still conclude that I feel there's no reason for such behaviour - whatever the situation. A man can be composed and handle the same thing differently as well. You say everyone would have done the same. Amit, I know gentlemen who can carry themselves very well - even in the face of adversity without resorting to alcohol. Now, that's chivalry! Maybe because that's how I've seen my father, uncles husband etc... 
Becoming drunk is not going to solve your problems, it'll only give you a hangover. 
I'm not saying that all of this is not characteristic of Indu's behaviour...I'm just saying that it doesn't mean we should justify his actions... 

I'm sorry dear, Disapprovebut there's not one thing about Indu's behaviour that I liked in yesterday's and today's episode. (Now AD - that's a different story altogether ... he's yummm and has acted top notch! Three cheers to you mate!Thumbs Up)

Edited by lashy - 12 November 2012 at 3:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395sweet7863Sonali.S--GaBBar--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index