India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Sanchi is doing wrong with Indu ...

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Mens who drunk often used to loose their control on themselves .,and that's what Indu has being going through ..he uttered all those things which he has being hiding inside his heart for long. A Drunkard person always speaks the truth from his/her heart ,and sometimes the alcohol do arose his/her angerness upto some level. I know drinking is a bad habit and here Indu has done wrong by entering the house in drunk state ..but his actions looks justified for me ...

Any man would behave like this after knowing that his wife does'nt trust him anymore ...TRUST is very much important in LOVE ...and Sanchi should have supported her husband infront of the university students ...yaa i know he has broken her trust several times ..but Indu has always tried to improve. I believe Sanchi would have trusted him in Shopwala case ,after Indu took her swear .but now where that trust has gone Mrs.Sanchi Ouch?

Most of the boys including me would have done the same ,because loosing trust of your GF/Wife is an owful thing in this world ...if you loose your girl's trust then you could loose everything because she is the one who is very close to you apart from parents ,and if she does'nt trust you then the matter can get serious. It's so sad that Sanchi does'nt trust him anymore ...and yaa she did accept her mistakes but it was too late ...She could have called him for an apology ...but ye bhi nahi hua apse ..

In the end ,Indu was lying on bed ..and she did'nt covered him up with blanket Ouch itni thand hai ,aur agar aise sota rahega toh bimaar pad jayega at that time ,you thought about your parents respect .. kab tak tum apne parents ki bani rahogi Ouch ..pati kaa bano ... You should have covered him with a blanket ... And if you do like this again and again then you may loose Indu forever.

yup Indu words were very frustrating ,but you could have trusted him ..you know him pretty well and he loves you alot ..you should have thinked that Indu will not do this to me ever ..If he does something wrong in the future then my Love for him won't allow him to do anything. You could have trusted your LOVE Sanchi.Ouch

"LOVE is the most powerful and Beautiful thing on this earth. It can Kill a person ,it can change a person ,it can make a person happy and it can also give birth. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Narcissistsybsmssweet7863Rashmi04

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Amit...to some extend I agree with you.

I am not happy with the approach Indu used to express himself. But whatever he said was right.
Kabhi sanchi ko impress karo...kabhi papa ko impress karo...array banda kaam kab karey ga.
Baas impress impress kheltay Raho.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395sweet7863--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi04

Amit...to some extend I agree with you.

I am not happy with the approach Indu used to express himself. But whatever he said was right.
Kabhi sanchi ko impress karo...kabhi papa ko impress karo...array banda kaam kab karey ga.
Baas impress impress kheltay Raho.
i think Indu should'nt be approaching to impress anyone ..he should think that he and his entire family is living in mathur's house ...and he is damad of the house ..he should do something ..else besharam ki tarah apne sasurji ke ghar pe pade rahe toh is se hamara kuch nahh jayega ..

Maria395sweet7863Rashmi04

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
in my opinion ..only and only indu is wrong.

Will give the explaination tomorrow.

Maria395namak902--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

aaj suraaj paschim se kaise nikal gaya Shocked ..Indu aaj tumhare liye galat hui gaya Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzma_patelsweet7863

Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Are you 100% sure u Alive tommorowLOL

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
offcouse i am and will b alive...diwali h enjoy to karege hi.

Amit...jb baat sahi aur galat ki ho to insan ko nhi dkha jata...bas sahi faisla krna chahiye.

Maria395Joyel--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

offcouse i am and will b alive...diwali h enjoy to karege hi.

Amit...jb baat sahi aur galat ki ho to insan ko nhi dkha jata...bas sahi faisla krna chahiye.
yaa you are right ..see im against Sanchi..against my rajkumari Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index