Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Vickram's punishment don't fit the crime. (Page 2)

..Pankhudi.. IF-Rockerz
..Pankhudi..
..Pankhudi..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@sandy : great post dear i agree completely .

@payal and sandy : i think sugni was talking about her and adi's relation she married adi because she wanted to prove vikram she is still pure and don't have any affair with adi . they both share a pure relation between them to prove that purity she married him . as we all know marriage is a pure and strong relation between a men and a women . ( my POV may be am wrong )Confused

she said  her love is pure because she is still thinking  that she sacrificed her love  to save vikram's marriage .Silly

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrSandy66IstilaJulieDHillylove

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Sorry Pankhudi but for me, sadly the show has demised.

I have stopped watching since they made TVS negative.

What is the point of watching grown up men who Do have sense, behave like small boys having a play fight to show their power over a girl?

Does this sound familiar, animals protecting their territory? 

For us ladies, it has to be most off-putting, boring...

Insan jab janwar se battar bewaja, bhanaya jatha hai, is se dekhne me kya khushi aur sukoon milti hai? Agar hum ko janwar dhekna tha tho TV ki zararooth naheen hai, sab bhar sarak aur jungle, mai hazaron hai.

Edited by Istila - 12 November 2012 at 4:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Sandy66Hillylove

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
there is a saying that there is a thin line between love and hate.
sometimes people who hate each other end up loving each other the most.
and sometimes people who love each other end up hating each other.

it happens everyday. lovers marry and then divoce becaues suddenly they realise that the hate each other that they cant stand each other. many reasons may be for this effect. but its true.

love is a pure emotion, but it is not infinite, we as humans make rational choices, and sometimes circumstance force us to make  those same choices.

i get vikram all he wanted was to be happy with the girl he fell in love with. and that is his right. his biggest mistake was hiding the fact that his wife Reva was alive. he should have told sugni that what her mother was telling her is true.  he could have posponed the wedding, divoced reva and then asked for shugni hand in marriage. 

Sugni main problem is not that vikram lied to her,  it is her psyci that women of her cast are responsiable for breaking the marriages and homes  of others women. the women of ther communith are looked down on after this fact.  and sugni did not want  to be the cause of a broken marriage even if it was an unhappy one.  given her age, how would one expect her to understand that marriages can also be unhappy situations.

Aditya got involved because he was ashamed that his uncle lied to sugni about his wife reva.  this is the first time that Aditya lost faith in his uncle, the man who he looked up to and respected.  but even then he accepted that sugni and his uncle loved each other, he also tells sugni that she should leave the village with his uncel and be happy.
but sugni was bound to Aditya through sardhaki,  and Aditya bound by his vachan to take care of Sugni.

they decide to bring vikram and Reva closer and save their marriage.

but vikram loosed paitiens and all sense of right and wrong.  causing him to shoot  Gulabiya. to save gulabiya life Aditya marries sugni in the temple.

vikram going all kamakazi forces Aditya and sughi to complete the marriage with all the rituals.
once again the call the marrige off, and sugni was to leave with her mother. but  Aditya falls for sugni and cant tell the truth to maa thakur that sugni is bedni.  a bond of friend ship and respect  has form between Aditya and Sugni,  when vikram defils sugni character,  sick that the man she loves and who claims to love her could so easily question she  character and accuse her of trying to kill him, choose to marry Aditya give the bond between that a name. defing vikram.

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Payal, great post, but I'm confused as you are, can't understand what reasons Sugni has for marrying Adi. Maybe there is a hidden meaning to her reasons that eludes all of us and will be explain later on in future episode or not. Sugni is against Vickram divorcing Rewa, cause her people (Bednis) are always branded as home-wrecker, even though Vickram had valid reasons for divorcing Rewa . Sugni marrying Adi create more chaos,hatred and enemies for herself and Adi Only reason to my understanding and knowledge why Sugni marry Adi, cause her. pride, ego and chastity was bruised, hurt and questioned by the "love of her life" (Vickram). God didn't ordained Adi and Sugni marriage, as the CVs wants us to believe, cause too many lives was recked with this illicit marriage. If Vickram marriage to Sugni was morally wrong, so does Adi marriage to Sugni. Presently the concept and storyline of PSH is completely screwed up, and there is no logical explanation for the way the story is heading.

Re: Bold underlined

She is still a home-wrecker - did she not wreck Amrita-Adi jodi.  So that is not a valied reason!Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishasunnyroshiseemasrSandy66babygirl198722IstilaJulieDHillylove

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Merrydock, I haven't had time to read all your post, as you also were too busy the other day to read & understand my comment to you, but as the saying goes, it is better to offer no excuses than a bad one. I'm not upset that you lied to me, I have pity on you that from now on no one will believe you. 

In case anyone is interested:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66babygirl198722Hillylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index