Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

All Our Written Updates Will Be Available In This Thread !Wink

Members Are Requested To Post Under This Thread On Respective Dates !LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

StarWritten Update IndexStar

November 2012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by joemonkishor - 14 November 2012 at 11:20am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*JANTKI Written Updates Thread*[UPDATED]" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Written Update    12/11/2012

Monday     

The Show Starts With Prithvi taking Meera out of the Temple to the bloody goons'The Goons Stares at meera and she got frightened and return backs to Our Hero prithvi'Angry
Now it's time for prithvi to stare at goons'yes..prithvi stares at goons and they returns Back'ClapOuch

Meanwhile meera's mom Bittu is on the temple and unfortunately our Miu's dad also reaches there..but they are not facing each other as both of em were praying to god .Shocked

Now the scene moves on to miu's dad's home, there one of our Main goon seems to be so tensed and acting very odd and cooling himself by pouring water on himself. Now the bhabhi gives him the advice that you can punish meera but not in front of prithvi.Dead

The goon takes babhi's advice and seems to think about it.Shocked

Now Our Dearest Miu gives a call to her mother and she scolds  miu. She asks why didn't you picked up the phone in these days. Miu replies that her phone was out of charge and her mom asks her that..are you in a jungle that your mobile is out of charge'Suddenly Akash takes the phone from Bittu (miu's mom) and says miu that her mom was actually planning to come to Mumbai to meet her'and he was struggling to stop her.Confused

Now guys a Funny segment starts in between 'MiThvi' '..Miu is going for a shower meanwhile pandit asks her to take some Prasad..but she refuse to take em as she has not taken a bath.LOL

Then miu asks pandit that where is the bathroom ?Tongue

Prithvi is feeding pegions when miu is asking this question to pandit, prithvi starts laughing at herBig smile.and miu scares at himAngry

Pandit gots surprised and answers that there is no bathroom here but there is a well from which we used to get water for almost all purposes..Wink

Then miu asks some water for drinking'.again prithvi laughs and says that 'haven't pandit said that there is a well.. go and get yourself..and laughs..LOL

Now Miu starts towards the well and and here starts the funny segment'.now prithvi gets some food from pandit and starts to have his breakfast'Star

Miu founds a pulley attatched with a bucket and rope..now she tries to draw water from well'she tries a lot and fails'prithvi and pandit eagerly watches the comedy show of Miu'Wink

Miu stares at prithviAngry '.and prithvi keep on watching at herBig smile'(I think the romantic fight has started guys)

Then miu founds a boy pulling a toy made of rocks and slabs and he pulling em with a rope tied in his waste'Clap

Now miu got the ideaWink'.miu imitates the kid and and finally draws water from well'.Clap

Prithvi claps'and  throws a piece of roti as a symbol of appreciation '.Clap

Miu looks at Prithvi and smile with pride..I think she might have thought that what do u thought about me ...the look says that !

Episode ends !Embarrassed

Precap

Miu is taking her bath by tying her clothes in four sides with the help of some stick ( like a small bathroom)TongueWink

She saws prithvi coming towards herShocked ..and she asks prithvi to go away from her'but he lifts her up from there and takes her to a place which seems like a room !Star

Sorry For the Grammar and spelling mistakes !

Thank You !

Edited by joemonkishor - 12 November 2012 at 10:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80nikki242praman1234alex1soumi93Parm.snehapatroMagical_KaShliza81-Priyam-

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Joe grtt update dear:)
by the way its better to update daily wu with new topics i think this is what all forums do if am right...many may not know if all wu' s are posted in one thread i think

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.deboleena.mannaMagical_KaShliza81-Priyam-

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanks for WU
yes sneha is right...plz do make diff post for every WU :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.snehapatro

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Joe grtt update dear:)
by the way its better to update daily wu with new topics i think this is what all forums do if am right...many may not know if all wu' s are posted in one thread i think

dear i knw that !

bt u knw what , i'm trying to mount all the WU in one thread so that in future it wil be easy for other memberz to refer too !

bt dnt worry i'll mention the latest update info in the first page itself ! So chill !

and everyday the topic date will be changed to perspective dates !

Edited by joemonkishor - 12 November 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

thanks you so much for the great update joe

and i agree with sneha for every new written update new topic is necessary

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update jeo :)

soumi93

soumi93

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liza81

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.