Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HeenaBanu

Goldie

HeenaBanu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I think this entry might take a major twist in show..I do feel that as the marriage secret is hidden in front of family...this rubel may start loving pakhu in coming episode...on the other side adi will also develop his feeling for pakhu..Rubel  may propose pakhu and I think listening this adi gets angry n marriage secret will reveal out..I am just guessing it..Always cvs bring new entry to either make leads closer or separate them..isnt it..

I guess that this will happen..what do you think ??

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80AnkeeeeeCamrynediyadawda13martalindabigj66sunshine33Savitha0101Savi_S-Inferno-sudi_4m_kolsweetysaranraspberrytorteanusha.cochinManeesha_Shanaksharna2k6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rubel love" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
No way. After watching every single episodes if I have understood the character of Pankhuri even a bit she will never like to see Rubel again. Particularly the first imprssion he has given to all including Pankhuri and not to forget his pujya matashree Sheela. Yes Rubel can try to take revange on her and thus bring Adi closer to her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaCamryneSavitha0101Savi_S

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I thnk Rubel is gonna play a role n PaYa life...

Either by falling 4 Pankhu or by taking revenge on Pankhu...letsee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CamryneSavi_S

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
We've been DYINGG for a jealousy track with Rubel for ages now!! I'm so happy to have Rubel enter the show, and I would LOVE to see him slowly change and fall for Pankuri.. but some reason I don't think that will happen..

CVs are always surprising us. We predict and ponder, but something completely different always happens.

Whatever happens, I think Rubel will have a hand directly/indirectly in bringing PaYa together!

CamryneSavi_S

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
The kind of character Rubel seems to be, i dont think he will for Pankhuri but definitely he might cause a stir in PaYa relationship somehow... as his motives include taking over Adi's place in the company matters(its mostly his mother's) and also revenge against Pankhuri...

hadix2050Savi_S

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Like @Sharna I think CV are unpredictable. Rubel doesn't seem to be interested by the company not even to stay in the country. So maybe he would just pass by like Shivam.
i'm worried about the complain. I don't want Pankhu choose between do the right thing or don't get her husband's cousin in trouble. I don't wanna see conflict between PaYa so soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_S

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
i guess rubel is gonna support his mom and be like her :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_S

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i think rubel will create problems for pankhu...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.