Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Everything that happens from now is Aarti's fault

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Short Post-

I have read the metromasti article and seen the SBS segment too and have to say that whatever happens from now on Aarti will be at fault. She has had many opportunities to tell Yash the truth about Prashant but she hasnt. And when she did, she did it whilst he was tired and falling asleep.

So if Yash gets a misunderstanding about her going out to meet Prashant without telling him and meeting him secretly, Aarti is solely to blame. Yash getting doubts due to this is normal as who finds it normal for his wife to go out  meeting another man and she is all secretive about it? 

My point is Aarti and the dubeys have brought this all on themselves so whatever doubts/misunderstandings Yash gets regarding the matter as well as his actions after knowing the truth, Aarti/Dubeys has to take the blame and Yash's actions cannot be held as unfair.

P.S- Just needed to get it off my chest so hope thats okay.

Edited by King07 - 12 November 2012 at 7:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29nirmalac99-AarYaholic-DMKJ_VBakui1984Tahitien-moongafulu14

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Well dear i think yash is a mature understanding person yes he'll be angry at first but he Will support come what may so let's not come to hasty conclusions as cv has the way of twisting the tale in an amazing wayWinkso lets wait And what happensBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

King07

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I agree. I was never happy with this lie thingy! and the sbs segment is shocking! I don't know what to feel! I seriously hope cvs r not going to show aarti having any feelings for Prashant, becoz that will butcher her character beyond any redemption, because we have not forgotten her speeches about how she truly loves Yash, why that night was not a paap, and not to forget, the ILUs! After all that, any feeling apart from only humanity towards Prashant is going to be totally unacceptable. I hope cvs do not make that mistake!
Yash was always stuck in Arpita land. He never said he would love someone else. So even though his outburst and crazy behaviour was disgusting, it was understandable from his POV! But if aarti suddenly feels she still has something for Prashant ( apart from humanity,and a natural concern towards the person whom she loved once), thats going to be totally inconsistent with her character.
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
WOW...I know what you mean...I am also a little disappointed to know that Aarti eventually did not manage to tell Yash abt Prashant (AGAIN!!!) and instead will be going to meet Prashant and be concerned abt him...

Actually I can understand her concern towards Prashant cause if you know the person you once cared and loved so much is dying...natural reaction is to care abt the person and render any help that you can...

But I just wish that she tells Yash abt it...I mean if she does not tell him..does this mean that she does not trust him? or what??? I dunno!!!

And poor Yash will be sooo disappointed...

Great post BTW!!!
kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I agree, Arti is the one to blame. I don't think she will develop any feelings for prashant, but I hope she doesn't endanger Ansh
gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
do not worry arti wants clear everything of her past infront yash n his family b 4 kc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index