Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDcQYEMVw_s
part two its is

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "M back ..pic (Page 8)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

but guys where is ashi,ektaa,Sonu,meera,chrarmee,anni,deppali,pari?they don't ike epi kya?where are they?Shocked
i was searching for them too...aaj to forum mein baad aani chahiye thi comments ki...our hero is back...may be they are waiting for khamoshiyan forum...Wink...so nice to see you...Hug...and awww your comments were to sweet...Heart

Thanks for your reply too.Yeah.even i expected so any fans here but i think thy are drooling over him or may be don't like epi??Just guessing yaar?EmbarrassedSmileBig smile

fend

IF-Sizzlerz

fend

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
really loved the episode n happy to see mohit backParty he rockedBig smile

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
WOWW thanks a lot for the pic of his entry. I cant wait the epi as no links yet Unhappy anyways hayeee woww he is looking very hot lol what an entry. Finally after so much wait we got to see him yayyy. What a diwali present naa lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

HSFA

IF-Sizzlerz

HSFA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

i just felt like doing this...Embarrassed
So Sweet.Embarrassed

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Too CuteeeSmileWinkEmbarrassed

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
He's so cute in his new show!

sweet_ipsi

Goldie

sweet_ipsi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
yahan hum soch rahe the k pata nai mohit k darshan 1st epi me milega ya nai But yahan toh mohit chaya hua tha...m glad that d love story is a bit dfrnt...no girl meets boy...fall in love kind of story...yahan toh story ki starting hi engagement se hui...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.