Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
yes!!! he is back

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23madhvi77cuteritzshivandhniGoDsLoVeExoticfan-Swetha-mohit_loverfascinationshruti-lovesurbhianya_17STSRKfan641Luv-In-Mistnavyaaddict3Joyee_901gunjan7princess_saramonaya_sajanMahiiiSM_317snowwhite28Sidda8-Saba-.Chashmish.pakpearl-Priyam-fendCandYlicious_SSiddhi_HSFA-CreativeSoul-soniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..-Cheeni--Marie-EtherealRatiNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "M back ..pic" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
This reminds me of MJHTROFL what a first lookStern SmileROFLROFL 
But made me smileBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfanmonaya_sajan-Saba-SM_317.Chashmish.pakpearl-Marie-soniasharmin89Siddhi_Nikki_Titli

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
He looks ultra sexy.but is his character is an important one?I don'tthink so.feeling bad.Mohit lookes supr cute and sexy.But don't know why they shown him little and may be his character is not That important.specially,gauri-sid bond is not that strong.guys why Mohit signed tha show.I think he is the second lead.that guy manit jaura is the main lead not Mohit.Plz some one calm me.Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NanouJoyee_90

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alia-khanom

He looks ultra sexy.but is his character is an important one?I don'tthink so.feeling bad.Mohit lookes supr cute and sexy.But don't know why they shown him little and may be his character is not That important.specially,gauri-sid bond is not that strong.guys why Mohit signed tha show.I think he is the second lead.that guy manit jaura is the main lead not Mohit.Plz some one calm me.Disapprove
Are u a MID? i guess i know d answer.. why m i even asking!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SM_317snowwhite28Joseph_A

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I so loved his entry Day Dreaming my baby is back..PartySilly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanousnowwhite28

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
mohit is finally backDay DreamingsiddharthDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by alia-khanom

Are u a MID? i guess i know d answer.. why m i even asking!

anahin charmee,i allready came this forum.I really love Mohit and loved his acting .I mean it seems like main focus will be gauri-appa sahib but i want More about mohit.Embarrassednothing Else !

-Marie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Marie-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23GoDsLoVe-Swetha-snowwhite28.Chashmish.HSFASiddhi_Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.