Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Krishna comes to Sonu's rescue.. (Page 2)

trinilisa IF-Rockerz
trinilisa
trinilisa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Was surprised it was Krishna who helped Sonu, which meant going against her Babloo sir's wishes, but it also shows that she loves her new family as much as Pinto loves hers. 

Poor Sonu was just lying there on the floor so helpless, and the way he hugged Krishna, so loving - that scene was so so sad.

Loved the look TTS gave to Pinky.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartykmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

Was surprised it was Krishna who helped Sonu, which meant going against her Babloo sir's wishes, but it also shows that she loves her new family as much as Pinto loves hers. 

Poor Sonu was just lying there on the floor so helpless, and the way he hugged Krishna, so loving - that scene was so so sad.

Loved the look TTS gave to Pinky.

Yes Krishna too loves Pintu's family the way Pintu loves her family . Isin'it so nice of them ? Big smile . yes the hug was very emotional . And it was very sad scene . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cbindia2009

Like your post. I find it hard to believe that babloo as a teacher himself cannot see that something is wrong when a normalchild suddenly becomes naugthy! what has changed in the child's life that makes him act differently?

very true and fully agree with u . When a child changes his nature Everybody's eyes goes on him seeing and thinking that whatzz the reason behind it and Babloo evenafter being a Teacher himself is not able to see the sadness and fear in his own child's eyes  .Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartykmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

I really don't get Babloo now, once I came back from School and I was all quiet and wasn't talking much, you can say that I was all depresed, my parents saw this and they got really worried and were asking me if something happened at school, I was just not feeling well, and Sonu, his whole behaiviour has changed suddenly but yet the so called teacher Babloo does not see this, this guy is a dope, he doesn't deserve being called a teacher anymore Angry

Yes Fizu Babloo neither deserves to be called as a teacher nor a Father , Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartykmfan_2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index