India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Krishna comes to Sonu's rescue..

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Today we saw Krishna use her intelligence and discretion well in opening up the doors to Sonu despite Masterji not willing to listen to anyone's pleads!

She had to take it on her to save this young child from further mental torture...The scene was so beautiful...when she opens the door and takes Sonu onto her lap - hugs him and offers him water...Sonu was petrified and buries himself into her...she was so caring and loving and reassured him well.

Pinky had to yet again try to give her piece of advice on how Krishna had gone against the wishes of Babloo...She was actually feeling bad at the bonding that Krishna and Sonu were having which she could never provide to him as a mother (though she had always called her as his Mom!)

Edited by kmfan_2 - 12 November 2012 at 7:32am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

neeru aroragold1978starkitakabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksladylove90hardballskapu80bearhugcbindia2009ZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisa-SilverDragon-49erFanmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Yes That was very good scene . Loved Krishna-Sonu's scene . it was very emotional .About Pinky  I just HATE her .Thatzz it Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartybearhugZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisa-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

ZoyaluvsKinshuk Goldie
ZoyaluvsKinshuk
ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
yes it was very emotional.i loved krishna sonu scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisa-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Even I loved krishna-Sonu scene it was really emotional. Sonu was so scared omg I really felt good about it

trinilisa-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

cbindia2009 Groupbie
cbindia2009
cbindia2009

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Like your post. I find it hard to believe that babloo as a teacher himself cannot see that something is wrong when a normalchild suddenly becomes naugthy! what has changed in the child's life that makes him act differently?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartylatanziatrinilisa-SilverDragon-kmfan_2Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cbindia2009

Like your post. I find it hard to believe that babloo as a teacher himself cannot see that something is wrong when a normalchild suddenly becomes naugthy! what has changed in the child's life that makes him act differently?
Don't ask Babloo to investigate the matter pata chala kal bole prishna Sonu ko pinky ke khilaaf use karne ki koshish kar rahe hain. Jaanbooz kar galat baate shikha rahe hai taanki main Pinky par shaq karun.

stuarty-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
love your post especially Cbindia2009, when a child suddenly change u as a parent have to wonder what is the reason n do i need to have a talk with said child. Abuse is never the answer n Babloo should know better, very disappointed today. As for pinky karma is a bitch, i hope this girl get hers soon. AngryAngryAngry

Edited by latanzia - 12 November 2012 at 10:56am

stuarty-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I really don't get Babloo now, once I came back from School and I was all quiet and wasn't talking much, you can say that I was all depresed, my parents saw this and they got really worried and were asking me if something happened at school, I was just not feeling well, and Sonu, his whole behaiviour has changed suddenly but yet the so called teacher Babloo does not see this, this guy is a dope, he doesn't deserve being called a teacher anymore Angry

stuartytrinilisakmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index